Damn Thanksgiving Dinners! :P

Options
I probably gained a couple pounds tonight, but I made sure to put that extra protein to good use and do some benches. My goal for the winter is to build a lot more muscle instead of losing weight since I already lost 50 lbs. this summer. I am at 185, which is less than I weighed when I was 18.

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    no worries! just one dinner. back on it tomorrow!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    good for you! hope you enjoyed dinner. it is only one day! lift a little tomorrow if you can and you will feel better. and drink a lot of water
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    excellent job on the fifty down. thanksgiving is the day you are allowed to binge! as long as you stay on track afterwards, you should be golden!
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good job on losing your weight. It's one day out of the year. Look at all the days that you do well. We all need a day here and there. The trick I think is to make sure that it doesn't happen more and more. I have to admit I ate way over my limit, and the thing is I feel awful... physically. My stomach is rebelling against all this food. It's not used to this, and it doesn't like it either! Tells me that next feast, I'll definitely try and reel it in some!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My mother in law did not make the delicious meal I was looking forward to. So I didn't do bad today at all! It was just not worth it.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Just fast tomorrow morning...skip breakfast and eat a clean lunch and you are as good as new :) That is my plan, btw :)
  • marissabowden
    Options
    I went over my calorie goals yesterday, too. However, it was just one day, and I still managed to make much better choices than I would have. Also, I am not on a DIET, I am just tracking everything I eat to make healthier choices. (this is my new mindset, therefore, there is no such thing as blowing my diet).

Celebrate the wins from yesterday and move on! Today is another day ;0)