What was your size last year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Last year, size 16, and XL shirts but really? Probably more like 18 - I just kept wearing the same old awful clothes that I had stretched out, because I was too depressed and humiliated to go shopping.

This year? Well-fitting size 12, with occasional forays into size 10. Shirts are mostly medium, some large.

Thanks for this thread - it helps to step back and look at how far we've all come!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Last year I was wearing xxl shirts and 44" jeans. Now I wear a m or l shirt and 34" pants.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Last year I was wearing xxl shirts and 44" jeans. Now I wear a m or l shirt and 34" pants.
    Last year I was wearing XXXL shirts and 50" jeans.

Now, I'm down to where you were a year ago with XXL or XL shirts and 44" jeans. Seeing where you have gone in a year -- seriously has me excited for this next year. Congratulations, and thanks for making my day.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Uggg, last year size 6 this year size 8. I gained do to the lost of my close brother to suicide but determined to loose it again.
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Last year I was in a snug 12, kinda loose 14 and this year I fit into 8-10 depending on the pants
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sigh... last year 16, this year 20W... but found myself yanking them up yesterday so maybe close to getting back into 18 and the 16 will not be far behind. Hope to be back in 8/10 by next Thanksgiving.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Last year, I was comfortably in a size 32w. Wearing 4x shirts.

This year, size 20w jeans. Wearing 2x shirts.

My goal is to get down to a 16. Maybe even 14.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    last year, tight 10. this year, loose 8/tight 6.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Amazing everyone! What a fantastic year!!

Last year I was in about a 14. I had already lost about 20 lbs by Thanksgiving last year - I started at a SNUG 18W. I'm now in a comfortable 6 and am done losing for now. :smile:
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Size 16 , now apparently I can fit into a 10 or 12.....still losing though
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Last year at this time I hovered in between a tight 22 and a loose 24...I am proud to say that, today, I am wearing a loose 14! Bring on that size 12 :happy:
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    This is the picture that changed everything for me. I weighed the same last year but I do not have any pictures from then (the day I got engaged 2/9/11--215 lbs):

DSC_0020.jpg

And here is me today reenacting the scene (177 lbs):

Photo76.jpg

I was a size XL in tops, snug size 14 in pants and a 40DDD. Now I wear M-L in tops, 8-10 in pants and a 36DD.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Last year UK 12 This year UK 8
  • ASUAlumniMamaof2
    Options
    Last year I was in a size 22 pants and XXL shirt. This year I am in a size 4 pants and size small shirt.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Last year a size 16.Gap/Old Navy ... (probably could have been an 18 in other brands) THIS YEAR (CURRENTLY) A SIZE 8!!!!!!! :bigsmile: The "current" pic is not so "current" anymore!!

5.jpg
  • CassOfAllTrades
    CassOfAllTrades Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was busting out of my size L maternity pants, and in a couple weeks I will have resigned to wearing sweats and yoga pants because nothing else fits. I gained 70 lbs total. After I had him I had to go out and buy a pair of size 14 jeans (I started the pregnancy at a size 4-6, so even my "fat" jeans, size 10, didn't fit). I'm about to break out my size 6's, as most of my 8s are getting a little baggy. :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    size 22(shirts)-24(jeans) to about an 18-20 :)
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Last year, I was comfortably in a size 32w. Wearing 4x shirts.

This year, size 20w jeans. Wearing 2x shirts.

My goal is to get down to a 16. Maybe even 14.
    Awesome! It takes a pretty special person to make that happen keep up the good work honey.
  • cassybubby
    cassybubby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Last year an Australian size 12. This year an Australian size 8 :) Oh, and I've also gone from a 12G to a 10DD at my last bra fitting :D
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Last year I was in 18/20 pants 1x/2x tops.

This year I am in 14/16 pants M/L tops.

I am 41lbs lighter now than I was last year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!