5ft 2 - 148lbs.

Options
I'm losing a pound a week anybody similar losing more?

Replies

• robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5' 4''. 143lb. Scheduled for a lb a week. Goal weight 135lb. Add me if you like. :)
  • RhondaMillard
    Options
    5'1" - 162 lbs - going for at least a pound a week :)
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I started MFP at 142. I have lost around one pound a week, maybe a little less. I have been staying in my calorie range and exercising daily. I have lost 10 lbs so far. Sometimes I get discouraged that it is coming off so slowly, but then I remind myself that at least it is coming off! Good luck!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Oh good glad to see its a steady loss I wear a UK 12 not sure what I want weigh maybe when I get there I will know.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5'3''
    Currently 147
    Goal 129 [for now]

Losing one lb a week. (well set to lose that much)

Add me If you like. I have a bunch of stuff about my weigh loss on my profile.
    =]
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    5'2 at 142ish go from 142-144 these days. Start weight 200ish (LOL) I stopped looking when I saw 200! Set for 1 pound a week but haven't lost much lately. Would love some support!!! My goal is 125-130!!!!!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and have 42 pounds to go. I am scheduled to lose 1 pound a week. Good luck to you, and feel free to add me as a friend. The encouragement from everyone on this site is just great!
  • Diggy2011
    Options
    Quite a few lose a pound a week I just think its gonna take me forever lol I will add you as friends p.s I'm a lazy *kitten* I hardly ever exercise something I should do how do I motivate myself?
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and go between 140-143lbs (salt addict haha) and am aiming to loose a lb per week. I wear a size 10 petite :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    5'2" and losing about 6 pounds a month. I eat 1200 calories and my exercise calories. I do weight training, cardio and Tai Chi regularly. Progress so far from 230 to 190. I'm 61.
  • Diggy2011
    Options
    5'2" and losing about 6 pounds a month. I eat 1200 calories and my exercise calories. I do weight training, cardio and Tai Chi regularly. Progress so far from 230 to 190. I'm 61.

Thats very impressive well done x
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Quite a few lose a pound a week I just think its gonna take me forever lol I will add you as friends p.s I'm a lazy *kitten* I hardly ever exercise something I should do how do I motivate myself?

I have not exercised yet, I have lost 14lbs.

Not saying that is a good thing AT ALL.
    Most of it was just changing my diet.

BUTTTTTTTTT I havent lost weight in 8 weeks for that reason, so now I need to get to it.
    Your motivation is looking in the mirror and wanting more, being happier with yourself in the future and such.
    [thats mine at least =] ]
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I find that it is harder for us shorties to lose weight, or at least for it to be noticeable. I am just starting my weightloss journey and have about 20 pounds to go. I'm hoping to meet some new people who are in a similar positions as myself so that we can motivate each other! Mind if I add you as a friend?
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    About 1 to 1.5 lbs a week is realistic and no more than 2 lbs a week should be a goal.
    Any more than 2 lbs a week is unsustainable and not good long term.
    Better to be the tortoise than the hare.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 (start weight 171, currently 154, goal 129) and am losing anything between 0 and 2lbs a week. I'm good with the excersise part but sometimes I am greedy as a pig:embarassed:
    My ticker says 10lbs to go but it is actually 25lbs. (I've joined a challenge to see if I can lose up to 10lbs before Xmas) I weigh in on a Wednesday, surely I will lose something this week???
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and currently at 147. I started at 155. I want to get down to about 125.
  • Diggy2011
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and currently at 147. I started at 155. I want to get down to about 125.

Trying to work your goal out in stones

98 = 7 stone
    112 = 8 stone
    126 = 9 stone
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5-1; 153 LBS. Losing 1-3 pounds a week depending on where I am in my cycle:)