Options

Replies

• pinktink88
    Options
    amazing hun
  • Kell_5
    Kell_5 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration, well done!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing.

amazing.

amazing!

you've done wonderfully! enjoy your successes and good luck with the last 5#!
  • lovelee79
    Options
    Thank you for sharing ! You look amazing! And your story really inspires me! My weight loss has been a slow struggle, but you have reaffirmed to me that slow & steady wins the race!
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING...THANK YOU FOR SHARING... :flowerforyou:
  • rosepetals_03
    rosepetals_03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the compliments!!! :flowerforyou: Glad some of you found my journey to be inspiring...yes my weight loss was slow but that taught me even more patience (I was always looking for a quick fix so this definately taught me that a 'quick fix' isn't what works!). Forgot to include in my original post that I used to wear a size 16 (women's plus jeans) and can now fit a size 9 in Juniors or 10 in misses...a size 7 Juniors/8 Misses jeans will fit just fine but I want/need to tone more before they look great on me!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    wow you look great :)
  • princess_tia
    Options
    you look amazing....thank u for sharing!!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    How lovely you look. It is so nice to hear someone admit that they enjoy the 'bad food' and don't beat themselves up about it all day long. You have taken the healthy attitude and have found something you can sustain. A lot of people could learn from this. You look gorgeous x
  • rebequitaalonzo
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing !!!! Wow ! I showed my sister & she was amazed ! You look stunning !!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    How lovely. Congratulation!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm on my last 12 pounds and it's kiiiiilling me! You look amazing. congratultions
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. This is truly an inspiration for those of us on this journey.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome
  • rosepetals_03
    rosepetals_03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I trruly appreciate all the support and comments! It's been a long journey (lifestyle change NOT a diet)but it's something I can and will sustain! I've already made the commitment to myself that I'm NEVER going back to the 'old me' :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Love that dress :)
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    WOW you look stunning well done :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    always love the before and after photos!!! Thanks for sharing. You look fabulous!!!
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    How motivating for me at a time like now when I'm trying to get myself back on track. You did great, I can only imagine how that feels. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!