142 lbs gone forever!! And counting!!

Options
ngory07
ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
Ok I am posting this from my phone but when I get to a computer there will be pics to come. Since Jan 24th I have went from 304 to 162!!!!! A size 24 to a size 10 and a size 3x to a M/L.

It feels amazing!!! I had the Verticle Sleeve Gastrectomy. It has changed my life. I feel great. Still have about 25 more lbs to go til my goal weight but now its not so daunting. I have decided I will be getting plastic surgery as a gift to me after I hit goal. Btw I totally support WLS!! Its not for everybody but it gave me my life back. I've been obese since I was 13. And for the people that say I took the "easy" way out this was anything but easy. Maybe a little easier but I had to work and change my lifestyle. And I'm proud as hell that I have this awesome tool to help me and if its "cheating" then I will cheat any day!

Replies

• mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im soproud of you!wtg!
  • RhondaMillard
    Options
    Awesome :) congrats !!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's simply spectacular. Thank you for this post.
  • imdondee
    imdondee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your life baby, I had gastro in 1999 and lost 200 lbs. I gained 100 back and working on it now to lose again, but gastro saved my life also. My diabeties went away and i was able to finally get a CAT scan to check my liver. You have to do you first, only God can judge you.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!