From Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge! :0)

Options

Replies

• gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 150
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 158.6 from yesterday
  • wright2396
    Options
    starting weight: 180
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for the late weigh in. I guess I will be every Friday. We've had some family troubles. Best of luck to all of you!

Starting weight: 227
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited to meet my team members too!!!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I've been checking every 10 minutes. I'm so excited to meet my new cheerleaders/players. I love cheering for people.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    FIRST WEIGH IN:

Thanksgiving Morning....

Last Weigh in....January 5th!

THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR EVERYONE! THOSE WHO WANT TO MAINTAIN ARE ALSO INVITED TO JOIN US! :0)

The Challenge will run for 6 weeks....

Here's what to expect:

1. Weigh ins are due Every Thursday...with the latest being Saturdays by NOON Central time..

2. You will be sent a weekly spreadsheet with weigh ins... (given you send me a private message with your email.) You are NOT REQUIRED to give me your email...it's only if you want to see the spreadsheet and compare your losses with the rest of the group and your TEAM!

3. You will be assigned Team members who are there to help check in on you and encourage you. However, my challenge groups are very friendly and EVERYONE tends to encourage each other, but your team members give you people who are shooting for the same goal as you! :0)

4. I will post weekly GOALS...they are not Mandatory...but give everyone something to aim for. Also, for those of you in MAINTENANCE....I will have goals that aren't only weight loss related, but also fitness and nutrition related.

5. Expect to be motivated! :0) My groups are usually VERY enthusiastic, and very involved groups of members. I have some AMAZING people who check in several times a week and send personal messages and encouragement.

IF THE ABOVE SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU>>>> Here's what to do.....

1. Reply to this message. State your name and send me a friend request.

2. When responding to this message tell me which of the following groups you want to join....(keep in mind we only have 6 weeks!)

MAINTENANCE GROUP (losing nothing,,,,working on fitness, nutrition, and maintaining current weight range)

Lose 1-5 Pounds

Lose 6-8 Pounds

Lose 9-12 Pounds

3. Check back in on Thanksgiving or the night before with your initial Weigh Ins and to see what team you have been assigned to.

That's it! EVERYTHING WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD!~!! ALSO....I will copy and paste the Weekly Challenges on my News feed.... (another good reason to send me a friend request!)

Looking forward to ringing in the NEW YEAR WITH YOU! :0)

Can't wait to meet you !

Tausha

I would like to join!

I'm Shawna and in 6 weeks I would like to lose 9-12 pounds.
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either! This is my first group challenge! EXCITED to see who my team mates Will be!
  • activejenny
    Options
    I'm Jenny and I would love to be with the losing 1-5 pounds group. I seriously need a motivation group woot woot!
  • lanniemcvern
    lanniemcvern Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I'm not to late to join!

I'm LeeAnn and would like to be in the 6-8 pound group. I think this will help me continue to lose during the Holidays rather than stall!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hi Tausha 1 day after but i would like to join. I would like to join the 3rd group 9-12lbs, my current W8 is 190. Will send u a friend request.
  • Jensenstarr
    Options
    Wonderful! Put me in the 1-5 pound group please! My name is Jensen and I think this will be great! Six weeks! Let's do it :)
  • Sera890
    Sera890 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if it's not too late! I'm Sarah and would like to join the 6-8 lb team.
  • peacheshka
    peacheshka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Start weight a day late-sorry too much shopping!- 151lbs
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    11/24- 0 minutes exercise, 10 c H2O, over calories
    11/25-80 minutes exercise, 12 c H2O, under calories
    11/26-
    11/27-
    11/28-
    11/29-
    11/30-
  • roxyjames3
    Options
    I want in ! My name is Roxanne and I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow ! I want to be in the 9-12lb. group ! I gotta do this !!

13101237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • roxyjames3
    Options
    I want in ! My name is Roxanne and I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow ! I want to be in the 9-12lb. group ! I gotta do this !!

13101237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS GOALS (through Thurs)

H20: 10/70cups
    WOS: 141/180min (includes Fri)

UC: 1/6days
    US: 1/6days
    SW: 122.4lbs

jenergy-no prob!!! this is how I did it for the last challenge too...helps me remember what I have entered and how far I am with the goals for the week!!

Mariam, Suzanne, Nat-nice to see ya!!

Shanilyric-just keep us posted on how you are doing with each weeks challenges!! ask anything, share anything!!! the more active you are on the thread...the more likely you will keep motivated towards the challenges!

Laura-great start!!!!

:flowerforyou: welcome to all of the newbies:flowerforyou:

#######SORRY...NO NEW MEMBERS AFTER TAUSHA'S LAST THREAD A FEW PAGES BACK!!!#######
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS GOALS (through Fri)

H20: 19/70cups
    WOS: 141/180min

UC: 2/6days
    US: 2/6days
    SW: 122.4lbs
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Stealing Laura 's format easier that way:

11/24- 0 minutes exercise, 8c H2O, over calories way over I guess no logging on vacay!!
    11/25-45 minutes exercise, 8c H2O, over cals again, still no logging will be good tomorrow I shud say more good
    11/26-
    11/27-
    11/28-
    11/29-
    11/30-

So first beach run for me today and it was so awesome. Can't believe I exercised on vacay. Never did that before. Did Tausha announced groups yet!! Hope I haven't missed it. Probably she will post after weekend. Tara, Laura so good to see you guys here. It will be again a fun challenge . Good luck everyone .now shud really go to sleep.