HISSY FIT COMMITTEE

Options

Replies

• Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    cyndeebee: Im going through the same thing! I don't "look" sick, so ppl think Im faking it and judge me sayin' that Im lazy and don't want to work. I would PAY to have them live in my shoes for ONE week! See how long they last. :wink:

havingitall: Oh, good old child support. That can be an ongoing battle for sure! :grumble:

in_to_win: JOY! What a mess!! :noway:

rstarks34: ME TOO!! :grumble:

wanderinglight: LMAO!! :laugh:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I hate that "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is ALWAYS playing on the TVs at my gym!!!! Always! Put it on Sportscenter like normal people!!

Those women are HORRIBLE and the other day the episode showed the little 9-year-old girl doing a stripper dance on the pole (that the family inexplicably has in their home).

Can't those girls please aspire to be more than a *****cat Doll????

And what's up with Bruce Jenner's face? He looks like a Ken doll that melted in the sun.

:angry:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I hate the workout I had today. I was supposed to do a long run of 10 miles this weekend, I could barely run 2.5 and then I had to walk the other 2.5. I partly was hating myself for it because I wasn't a very good "runner" last night, stayed up too late and drank too many Miller Lites....my legs felt like logs.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    :grumble: I hate it when people park on the sidewalks:explode: There are a lot of driveways in my neighborhood that have parking in either side of the sidewalk and some richard head is always parked blocking the sidewalk! This means I have to cross the street with my double stroller containing at least 45 pounds or veer my stroller into the street!! GGRRRRRR I HATE THAT!!!!!
  • Roxy34
    Options
    michnthecity: You are WAY ahead of what Im able to do after drinking too many beers, lol. Thats impressive!!

katie1376: People park on the SIDEWALK? Where do you live?! Don't they get ticketed or anything? Thats slightly illegal and a TOTAL pain in the butt. I'd leave a nasty note on their windshield or make sure they are watching me Monster Truck my kids over their car! :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I love everyone and everything in the entire world and possibly in the entire universe. I cannot commit to the universe at this time because ....well actually I can commit..I also love everyone, if there are others, and everything in the entire universe as well. Nothing and noone is perfect and is assuredly worthy of love. I even love cool whip eaters. Please, eat more cool whip if you so desire. I even love canadians and their moose loving ways. I love bosses, employees and traffic clogging morons who don't care how they hog the road. I have no hiss in me. Forgive each other. Love each other. Love and tolerance for others is the true way. Go forth all and do likewise.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on the parking on sidewalks... yeah, you park on the sidewalks so the school children can walk in the street? WTH? My biggest gripe right now is myself - I/we can't seem to keep our finances in order and pay off some stuff, something always seems to happen ($3500 to fix the truck, etc) and we just aren't prepared for the rainy days because we always seem to have something happen. We are finally seeing the light - the tax refund should pay off a lot of stuff, we've been waiting since Jan when I filed... and we were supposed to get it on the 23rd, nope, they say it'll be 4 more weeks or more... don't you know, people, how many things we could pay off and get ahead for a change? Or at least break even??? But reality is, I suck at finances and so does hubby... so we are never prepared.
  • Roxy34
    Options
    Dave..............that was......ummm........about as unatural as the ingredients in cool whip. LOL!!

But, thanks for spreading the love! :sick:

:laugh:

adopt4: Im trying to save for a trip and anything and everything that needs my money that I don't have, is trying to take it! My cat got sick and the vet bill made me go blind, unexpected bills, blah blah blah. It totally sucks. I hear ya! :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Dave..............that was......ummm........about as unatural as the ingredients in cool whip. LOL!!

But, thanks for spreading the love! :sick:

adopt4: Im trying to save for a trip and anything and everything that needs my money that I don't have, is trying to take it! My cat got sick and the vet bill made me go blind, unexpected bills, blah blah blah. It totally sucks. I hear ya! :drinker:

Oh Roxy Roxy Roxy-

My words were straight from my heart. Are you saying my heart is unnatural? Where is the humanity?
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I love everyone and everything in the entire world and possibly in the entire universe. I cannot commit to the universe at this time because ....well actually I can commit..I also love everyone, if there are others, and everything in the entire universe as well. Nothing and noone is perfect and is assuredly worthy of love. I even love cool whip eaters. Please, eat more cool whip if you so desire. I even love canadians and their moose loving ways. I love bosses, employees and traffic clogging morons who don't care how they hog the road. I have no hiss in me. Forgive each other. Love each other. Love and tolerance for others is the true way. Go forth all and do likewise.

:huh:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    I hate my next door neighbors to my office. I have an insurance agency, so my customers come in and we we talk about serious things. We'll my next door neighbors are an Improve Theater workshop place. And so all day, every day, they do these workshops and make so much noise! I don't mind the little kids, that's kinda cute. But today there is an adult workshop. So literally, they are making whooping noises like they are pretending to be native americans in a bad old western movie. I'll have customers come in to discuss serious topics that can barely hear what I'm saying because of all their weird noises.

Ugh.... they also give voice lessons. Our local high school has a great theater program. So all summer long there are these teenagers coming to get voice lessons in hopes of getting a part in one of the musicals the next school year. The kid's moms will be sitting in their mini van in front of my office for an hour waiting for their kid to come out. And sometimes I just want to walk out and tell the mom, "Quit wasting your money! Your kid sounds terrible and they haven't improved in the slightest in the past 8 weeks!!!"

And finally, the jerk owner parks his big stupid white conversion van in the street parking space directly in front of my office. So A.) He's blocking my window space and B.) My customers can't park there. I actually had a little old lady slip and fall this winter because she had to park far away on a snowy day when she was coming in to make the payment. All because he was parked there! I've asked him not to, and he doesn't listen. I've spoken to the town cops and they say there is nothing they can do. And the landlord does care either. (Of course, I could have a whole other rant on my landlord! :grumble: )

I look forward to moving my office some day. But until I can afford that... I'm stuck! And, BTW... how is a stupid improve theater still in business in this economy?!?! These workshops cost several hundreds of dollars and people just keep signing up! Probably the same people who call me complaining their insurance is too expensive. Maybe you'd have more money if you didn't waste it on frivolous activities.

:mad: :angry: :explode:
  • Roxy34
    Options
    rethun01: There is no escape! :laugh: Im convinced that the only way to avoid such nonsense, is to move into the middle of NOWHERE. Then again, knowing me, some twit would find their way to my door just to annoy the living heck outta me, lol.

Dave.........ppl with an abundance of serenity, such as yourself, should bottle up that inner peace and sell it! You could be RICH and afford ALL the cool whip in the wooooorrlddd. :laugh: Or is THAT your secret to eternal happiness? It is isn't it?! Its in the cool whip!!!! What do you know about that stuff, that we don't? Come on. Spill it!! :happy:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    I hate that I can not trust my husband around other women!:grumble:

I hate when there is No toilet paper or seat cover in a public bathroom or any hand soap!!

I hate it when I see children that are disrespectful to their parents.!!!

I hate it when people take advantage of other people!!!!:angry:
  • Roxy34
    Options
    blossom: MEN......GRRRRRR!!!!!!, public washrooms are naaaasty, children who are disrespectful to their parents have ZERO discipline, ppl taking advantage of other ppl are totally ignorant! :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    blossom: MEN......GRRRRRR!!!!!!, public washrooms are naaaasty, children who are disrespectful to their parents have ZERO discipline, ppl taking advantage of other ppl are totally ignorant! :wink:

hey now...easy on MEN..grrrrrrrrr

one stray dog doesnt ruin the whole pack:wink:
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I hate vanity sizing. I mean, it's all well and good that you feel good about yourself over a certain number, but say you have a pair of jeans or something from 10-15 years ago that you thought you looked really HOT in when you wore them. Say they were even a size 8 or 9 or something--nothing too outrageous. You find yourself wearing a size 6 in the jeans you just bought yesterday and you think, "woo-hoo! I can finally wear my hot jeans and they'll even be baggy!!!!" So you go to put them on and they only go over one thigh. :mad:

Man, vanity sizing is just like cool whip--it's great until you see what's really in it!!!!
  • Roxy34
    Options
    stratdl: :laugh:

dave darling......Im not man bashing, Im bashing my man, lol. I know there are good ones out there, I just didn't pick him! :wink:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

Hey I'm Canadian and I don't love any moose. They are kind of odd looking.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    My Landlord is the most annoying man in England :mad: :grumble: :explode:
  • LaurenLibra
    Options
    I'll get in on this bandwagon...
    I just have to get this fully off my chest because I don't feel like I can talk about it with my friends anymore.

I've liked this guy since September last year, and he's known about... everyone has known about.
    He told me in November that he thought I was great and wanted to get to know me more, this was of course after he stood me up... twice! in the one day :explode:
    We increasingly grew distant since about January and last month I asked him what was going and where I stood with him, whether he liked me or not, coz I've never been sure and I just wanted some clarity on the situation... but of course I had to do this via email because every time I asked if he was free he either completely blew over the question or said he was busy.
    That was about half way through last month, and I haven't seen or heard from him since

So yeah, it feels great knowing you're not even worthy of a response and its not even phasing the other person :indifferent:
    Sad thing is - I'd rather be lonely than with him (i.e. someone who doesn't care) but I'd still rather talk to him than not to talk him :grumble: :noway: (which is what my friend would kill me about)

Thanks for listening:ohwell: