Rage! Why do people continuely cause trouble!

stayxtrue
stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
1. okay my week started off with my visa card being skimmed. Lost a lot of money, but my bank should refund it all for me.
2. Caught a bunch of kids shop lifting while at the servo shop lifting so I decided to confront them,
3. its 1am and my car just got sprayed with 2 cartons of eggs! So I had to drive all over town to find a car wash that was open.

I am a good person, I try and uphold the law and be a contributing person to society, yet people out there just like to cause trouble....

this is the 2nd time in 2 months my car has been sprayed with eggs :(

Well rant over!

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    3 words

First
    Person
    Shooter

Go home and fire up the Playstation or Xbox and take it out on some terrorists!

Or even better...hit the weights!

Next time you go out bring the paintball gun!
  • stayxtrue
    egg is horrible it destroys your paintwork! So I had to go wash it off, but 24 eggs is a lot! I almost caught them but they sped off, a little car, manual and who ever it is cannot drive as they were riding the clutch hardcore. This almost says to me its my old house mate who is a chick, and I moved out on bad terms.

No one really knows where I live at the moment as I only moved 2 weeks and havent seen people...

Man I feel like going for a run, but too dark and wet. And I have no weights at home....

If you feel like a rant then go ahead!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member

2. Caught a bunch of kids shop lifting while at the servo shop lifting so I decided to confront them,

That would piss me off too!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    My word! Where do you live? I will be sure to avoid it.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    What a horrible week.

Hope next week's a bit better...
  • stayxtrue
    Holy crap! sorry bout the string of jerks flocking to you.

Its where I live... the town is low on police and there just are not enough to help uphold the law... a lot of people have issues like this, its probably just random people wanting to have a bit of fun. but it just isnt fun
  • stayxtrue

That would piss me off too!

When I confronted them, they bolted and I swear they live in a house near the servo, But they have security and police were called, so hopefully they get caught
  • stayxtrue

I live in Australia.. The town just doesnt have enough police :(
  • stayxtrue

I live in Australia.. The town just doesnt have enough police :(
  • stayxtrue
    I was thinking it had to be someone who knows you..... Yup, egg are murder on the paint job.

Most likely... I think it may be my old house mate, She caused me way too many issues! so I left and she is dirty at me.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    It's so sad that this world is so full of people like that, that want to hurt and harm others.
  • stayxtrue
    It's so sad that this world is so full of people like that, that want to hurt and harm others.

It is, but I will continue being nice to people and trying to be a citizen that is respected within the community.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Hun, Im so sorry to hear bulls*** t has come your way.... The good thing though is Karma will be on your side because her wrath will be all over their *kitten*!!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member

It is, but I will continue being nice to people and trying to be a citizen that is respected within the community.

Yes, that's the least we can do, to be kind to people around us. That's the essence of humanity.
    And just remember " what comes around, goes around" karma will find them :-)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Brutal.
    Next week is full of fresh new days and opportunities to spread some kindness.

Also, what a waste of good eggs. Clearly the person has never had cheese souffle.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member

that's the way to do it! Unfortunately, that's all you can do sometimes. Sorry about your luck! Hopefully things start looking up soon!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    mate I will own up to throwing them eggs now.......... Just did for a laugh thats all, il tell the lads were not to touch your motor anymore......
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    what does your car have painted on it?
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    So sorry youre having a bad week. But you just have to keep looking on the bright side and not let it get to you. Things could be worse right? I tend to be an over postive person. My boyfriend hates it. His brakes needed work, and he was complaining about the money and whatnot. I told him he should be grateful he has a car, and we have the money to fix it. Besides Karma is a *****. Gets you everytime. Trust me, I know.