The biggest loser dvds

Options
Thanks to you all who posted about the biggest loser dvds yesterday, because right after i read it i whent to amazon and got the cardio max and the 30 day shred with jillian. I am so excited about it and cant wait to get them in the mail!!! And it was a nice bonus that they were on sale for $8.99 :)

Replies

• melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks to you all who posted about the biggest loser dvds yesterday, because right after i read it i whent to amazon and got the cardio max and the 30 day shred with jillian. I am so excited about it and cant wait to get them in the mail!!! And it was a nice bonus that they were on sale for $8.99 :)
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    Now that you've posted this, if the price is still available I think I'll go ahead and order the 30-day shred. I've been waiting to get it through netflix for a month now (so I could review it first) but it's STILL not available. Thanks for the update!
  • melli244
    Options
    Ya they had all the biggest loser dvds on sale and all the jillian dvds on sale and if you click on the jillian dvds they show a clip of the workout :)
  • ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on the 4th day of the 30-day shred. It was available On-Demand through cable TV. I love it. It seems easier to tell myself that it is only 25 minutes. I love it! The first couple of days it kicked my butt, but by today, I am starting to think about using the light weights with it tomorrow. Good luck. I am going to try to find the book today.
  • melli244
    Options
    Im glad to hear it will challenge me because im kinda in a slump and im thinking because i love the show and the trainers so much that the dvd's will get and keep me motivated. Let me know how the book is :flowerforyou:
  • ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The book is for people who want to lose the last 10-15 pounds. Not there yet. I did look through the metabolism boost book and she had some interesting things to say. Mainly, eat organic. I am just going to continue the videos for now.
  • strangesangria
    strangesangria Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred tonight-- workout 2. Its awesome and it really is hard to believe that its only 20 minutes long. I've been using the dvd for about 3 weeks now and I can really tell that my legs are looking more tone (she has a cardio circuit on day one where you are doing jumping jacks-running in place- and pretending to jump rope) and my calves have NEVER burned so bad. anyhow-- I love the dvd and hope that you do too :smile:
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been the Shred for quite some time now and I completely agree that she can really work you in 25min. Normally, I will burn around 250cals with her. And my sweat will be dripping. I'm on Level 2 now but I think i will be going up to Level 3 this week. It's awesome how you can feel yourself getting stronger each time. Good luck and have fun!