Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Don't Get It?

I'm not getting that serious on weight loss currently but i've noticed the days i go for a walk the next day i lose a lb or 2?
Is this normal?

Replies

• PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    I guess it depends on your starting weight and distance walked, but it seems excessive to me. I walk for 30 minutes every weekday at about 4mph. My weight loss is averaging 2lb a week.
  • It's not just dependent on your walk, really. You probably weighed yourself at first when you were on your period or when you're holding a lot more water than normal. It's not really possible to lose 2 lbs of fat in a day, but it also depends on your starting weight :)
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    If you have a lot of weight to lose, it comes off pretty easy. When I started my weight loss, I could eat well and do a light workout and get results. Now I have to work really hard for a half pound loss a week. Worse, if I have one bad day, I see a gain :(