What was your size last year? (pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• Speedy89
    Options
    34 waist, and a 42 suit size.
    now I'm a 29 waist and a 36 suit size.

I'm usually the smallest size available...feels good.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    last year: 10/12 petite (sometimes an 8 if the waist was loose). Large/XL tops.
    this year: solidly 4 petite, med/small on tops.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    LOVED reading everyones responses!!! :) Everyone has come so far.

Last year at this time I was in a size 18 pant, 1X tops, today I'm a size 10 pant, size M-L tops.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Last year - 38' waist. This year, 29' waist. Shooting for 28', but quite happy presently.
    Last year - XL shirt, this year usually S, occasionally M. Quite happy with this.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    Ugh - it was a pic of me from early December of last year that got me here. I was in a 16 (if I wanted to breathe) and now I am in an 8 (if I don't care too much about breathing :wink: )

I so know what you mean! Last year I was a very snug 16 - prob should have been in an 18.... Now I am very comfortable 10 and in some sizes an 8!

Found my favorite brand of Jeans (LUCKY) and I can get on the size 8 - - - but can't breathe well! lol... goal to be able to wear the size 8 with out the muffin top hanging over! Still working on it! The fact I can fit my legs into the size 8 - - still amazes me!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Last year I was squeezing into a size 16 jeans.....this year I wear a size 4.

041-1-1.jpg

021.jpg
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Last year at this time I was a snug size 8, I'm now a very comfortable size 4! I've saved my weight watchers booklet tracking my weight every week.so I never lose sight if how far I've come.
  • shelly650
    Options
    O god I was a size 18 on top and 16 on bottom!! Now Im a 14 on top......some 12's fit me and a 12 on bottom!!

Before:
    IMG_0259-1-1-1.gif

Now:
    MeCiara-1.jpg
    Me-1.jpg
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a 20 snug and today I am a 10-12... Hoping to keep it going but the holidays so far have been bad. I ran 6 miles this morning to try and counter all the crap I put in my body. Whatever I gain I will lose!!!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    At this time last year I was wearing a 22, sometimes a 20, and ecstatic about the progress I had made. This year I am wearing a ladies medium that is listed as an 8/10 as I sit here typing. Most of my 10s are starting to be a tad loose so I may have to start checking out the size 8 rack a bit more carefully. Only 14 more pounds to go for my goal of having a BMI in the normal range!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look great! I was pregnant last year lol.
    5lc9at.jpg

This year I'm at 179
    34ossbs.jpg
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    last year at this time i was a 9-11 this year a 15-17
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    WOW! Everyone here looks amazing! I'm so jealous of all the people who have pics up! I was a size 16, borderline 18 last year; this year I'm a comfortable size 10. I didn't want to let a camera anywhere near me last year!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Im a size 11 now and I was a 16~!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Last year ? Very tight 20 - probably more like 22
    This year ? 16
    Next year ? (goal size) 10
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Last year 6-8 (8's were big)
    this year 8-10
    so i went up but i was skinny fat before its more muscle my legs and butt got bigger while my stomach got smaller!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a size 16/18. Right now I run between a 10 and 12.

I was a size 26W/28W in 2001.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Last year was a tight 8 (like, doing squats in freshly washed jeans so I could sit in them), now is a somewhat loose 2.
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This time last year, I was wearing size 22 pants and 2x or 3x shirts.
    mecropped.jpg

THIS year, I am now in size 14 pants and L shirts! This pic is from my graduate voice recital last week :-)
    101_3692.jpg
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This time last year would've been a good 28 - 30 at least, 3XL - 4XL shirts

picture4464.jpg

Right now I'm an 18, 16 in a couple of brands, size L shirts.

DSCN0125-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!