Thanksgiving Before/After

Options
Hey guys! I'm so happy to see that most of you guys were able to control yourself at the dinner table on Thanksgiving! :happy: Some of you even found healthier recipes for EVERYTHING that you'd normally eat! (Please pass those recipes THIS way next Thanksgiving, if you don't mind :bigsmile: haha) I was terrible this Thanksgiving. I actually started pigging out last week and according to this morning's weigh-in, I gained 9lbs!!! :noway: After watching Tuesday's episode of 'I Used to be Fat' and realizing how much I really want to hit my goal of 149 by the end of this year, I scheduled my workouts for the rest of the year starting tomorrow. That's 12lbs by the end of this year, but I'm going to work my butt off and put in some serious hours at the gym and I'm kind of excited! haha anyone else gain a little? Or who actually lost a few pounds this week? :smile:

Anyway, here's my before and after pic from Thanksgiving this year and last year!

ThanksgivingBeforeandAfter.png

Replies

• bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • mderr90
    mderr90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    lookin fab!
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    You look beautiful, congratulations
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you look great.. way to go.. ;) Keep it up.. im sure you will achieve your goal by the end of the year.. Just have to make it thru christmas.. :) Youre an inspiration.. :)
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you're looking awesome!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great job!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! I am happy for you....you look wonderful!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!! :)
  • rustyrn
    rustyrn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cool you have done some good work
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great:bigsmile: Not sure what damage I did this Thanksgiving because I am in" No SCALE until 2012" challenge. My scale will be wrapped and under my tree until the new year and then I will unwrap it for the grand reveal tehehehehe.
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Look Awesome girl!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You looked awesome before girl! Now you are stunning. :) And where is that 9 lbs? Your big toe? lol. Its not showing up in these pics. Amazing job!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    /you look fantastically fabulous!! Keep up the great work you should be so proud of yourself!
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look great.. way to go.. ;) Keep it up.. im sure you will achieve your goal by the end of the year.. Just have to make it thru christmas.. :) Youre an inspiration.. :)

Thank you so much! And you know what's weird... I started MFP last Christmas Eve and was able to eat, well not responsibly, but I made healthy choices when it came to what was on the table! I'm going to make Christmas dinner myself, so I know I'm not going to overeat this time either, but thank you for your kind words! That's inspiration in itself! :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing change, good for you!

As for healthy recipes, check out www.skinnytaste.com She has pictures of all the recipes and the nutritional info on each as well :)
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great:bigsmile: Not sure what damage I did this Thanksgiving because I am in" No SCALE until 2012" challenge. My scale will be wrapped and under my tree until the new year and then I will unwrap it for the grand reveal tehehehehe.

AHHHH! That's such a good idea! I should totally do that! I'll just have to avoid using the scale at the gym because the machines require that you enter your weight for accurate calorie burn...
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options

i love your idea.. ;) thanks.. :) I might use that..
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You look like a different, younger person! Great job!
  • kimeister
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a difference a year can make. Imagine where you'll be in another year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!