ive got zumba 2 ;)

Options
ok, so zumba 2 has just been released here in the UK today.. I went out and brought it as i had it on pre-order, soo was able to be garenteed a copy, as it will probably fly off the shelfs!!

cant wait to go on it!! it will have to be a little later tho maybe about 9:30pm ish :) im uber excited! it also keeps track of how many calories youve burned and you can customise your own workouts :) least i wont have to strap on my hrm!! ;) lol

I shall be reporting back of how good it is :) x

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    u shud put ur hrm on and see the calorie difference coz ur rm will b more accurate. Hope its good i might get it too.x
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    ooh yeah i could do that actually, thanks for the idea :)

i will let you know if its good :) im sure it it, looks brill! x
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    I have asked for this for Christmas so I will have to wait until then!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I have asked for this for Christmas so I will have to wait until then!

Awsome! Not long, 30days ;)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    how r u getting on with it now did u have another go? :bigsmile:
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Hey, noo ive left it! I was out all last night soo didnt have a chance. Will try it again tomorrow! :)
  • carolijon
    Options
    :smile: : fantastic and even better in a class - am lucky enough to have a fantastic guy here who has classes every day so there no excuse. Do find a class more inspiring than on my own at home but hope it works for you. Very hard work burning loads of calories and trying to work out them steps!!!!!!!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    :smile: : fantastic and even better in a class - am lucky enough to have a fantastic guy here who has classes every day so there no excuse. Do find a class more inspiring than on my own at home but hope it works for you. Very hard work burning loads of calories and trying to work out them steps!!!!!!!!
    me to i do zumba classes 3-4 times aweek n i love it i work harder in the class than on the wii.x