4 months later

Options
so i started my journey on june 1st. ive been getting off track the whole month of november, i was feeling kind of down on myself so i put on the same shirt and coulnt believe what a difference!...first picture was on july 28 , i was about 220 and the second one is from the other day at 182. still have about 35lbs to go! hope i motivated someone to keep with it because youre worth it!

untitled-2.jpg

Replies

• awoutlaw
    Options
    Great job!! Funny you post this because I was feeling down on myself too after the last few days of eating! I, too, am looking back at pictures of me from when I "seriously" started in September til now! What a difference!!

Have an awesome day and keep up the great work!!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up! Pictures are such a great way to see your success.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    WTG11
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    You have done a terrific job! Such a great way to do comparison photos, no denying that you've made such wonderful progress. Congratulations. Once we get through these big holidays, it will be easier to kick it in gear again.
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Just what I needed thanks!
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep your head up and keep logging on. You will reach your goal!
  • jjewell506
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You have made such progress.
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Terrific job! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!