I just ordered TURBOFIRE!

Options
So incredibly excited! I'm hoping to start as soon as it arrives, so likely mid December.

Who else is doing it? Anyone planning on starting around the same time?

Any tips from the experts? Like things I might need to make it easier/more effective on myself?

I hate waiting, I wish I could be starting now!

I want to do all I can do maximize my results for a really great summer, I've been overweight now for about 7 years (had four babies in the past 6 years), and I'm ready for a skinny/healthy and confidant summer! Plus, my husband and I are seperating and I need to feel really good about me again!

I can't wait to hear you thoughts, tips and success stories to really amp me up while I wait!

Katie

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 13 of the Turbo/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid. As far as tips go, it's really intense, so if you need to take a break, do it. Get some water, modify moves, whatever. Just don't tire yourself out too quickly. Most importantly, enjoy it! It's an amazing program.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    I am entering week 4 and loving it so far. Feel free to friend me for support!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I've done a round of Turbo and P90X Turbo hybrid. The best advice I can give is to do the prep schedule and make sure you're fueling your body properly. Other than that good luck and have fun!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've been wanting to sell mine to someone because it just isn't for me. It is still brand new except I tried a couple of DVD's. If you like kickboxing and jumping, you'll love it. Lots of people do:) Good luck!
  • klynnwalker4
    Options
    Sweet! Hope you love it! I tried TF in the past but I wasn't ready for it. Cardio is not my strong point. But I plan on doing it after my current Chalean Extreme/Brazil Butt Lift hyrbid. I hope to be ready for TF or Insanity afterwards.
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started.....LOVE IT!! It's so fun and intense!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I can't say enough good things about TurboFire. I've been doing it since March (combined with another program), and I still find it challenging. My advice is to just keep at it, and use the modifications when you need to, because the workouts are pretty tough when you're first starting out. Also, if you're not combining any strength training with it, TF does come with a resistance band and two strength dvds. I would make sure to fit these in twice a week when you can.

Also, make sure you're eating enough and eating back your exercise calories. It is intense cardio and you burn a lot of calories. Your body needs that fuel.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    im on phase 2 of chalean and love it so much im gonna check out turbofire very soon
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Sweet! Hope you love it! I tried TF in the past but I wasn't ready for it. Cardio is not my strong point. But I plan on doing it after my current Chalean Extreme/Brazil Butt Lift hyrbid. I hope to be ready for TF or Insanity afterwards.
    If you're still not ready after that, consider trying Turbo Jam. It's less intense than TF, but still really good. It got me ready for TF.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and I LOVE it. I did Turbo Jam 1st and it got me ready for TF. Good luck - you will love it, I'm sure!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm entering week 4 & I just can't get enough :)
    I love, love, love Turbofire. It's so high energy & the moves are so fun :D
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm just diving in head first here, I may not be "ready" for it, since I am seriously deconditioned here, but I figure what matters at the start is that I am doing it, not that I am doing it well ;) I may have to modify it all the way through just to finish for a while, but if I want really dramatic results, guess I'll have to really step outside my comfort zone (which is the couch) anyway!

I'm really eager to be a success story :D My baby daugher will be 1 in April and I'd love to have a lot of progress to show by her big party!!

Thank for all your input!

Katie
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Don't worry if you don't get the choreography exactly right the first time, or even the first 10 times, and certainly don't worry about modifying. If you're moving, you're burning calories. Start incorporating the regular moves one at a time as they become easier, not necessarily easy. You'll get there. Above all else, have fun..that's what Turbo is all about!