Cheesecake

Options
I think i would actually murder for a slice of cheesecake right now ... I need help!

Replies

• dointhis4me
    dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did have one. Yesterday. And I shouldn't have. I'll be using the treadmill interrupted only by brief self flogging sessions.

Don't do it! lol
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I made one and took it to my son and his Navy buddies for Thanksgiving. It didn't have a chance. The pumpkin pie on the other hand sat there untouched. I guess some traditions just aren't worth keeping.
  • cheekymits
    Options
    I sleep,eat and breath cheesecake..It's all I think of..at work they've got a new one for Christmas,it's Christmas pudding flavour..Irs all too much for me to deal with..It's been 15days since I last had some..It was 3 slices..2 double chocolate..1 apple and blackberry crumble..Fmal..I'd do time for it..Iv done it once il do it again..
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Confession here too...:noway: .

I had a LARGE slice in a cafe on Saturday...:blushing:

with mixed berries on top...:heart:

with a lovely coffee....:drinker:

Then felt abit yuk.....:sick:

BUT I've got it out of my system.....:bigsmile:

Glad I had it.....:happy:

Won't 'need' to again for awhile....:wink:

Your choice.....
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I think i would actually murder for a slice of cheesecake right now ... I need help!

pfft slice? lets split a entire cake!! im in!!
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Light cream cheese and splenda. Spread on a graham cracker or on a spoon. Okay, so not cheesecake, but creamy and yummy.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    awwwwwhhh... now I want some as well :(
    but would have to work out very hard for over an hour to get it off, so I won't - besides it is cold outside and even though Asda is open 24hrs I am far too lazy to go out and get any
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ya had me at cheesecake... a girl can dream... sighhhhh....
  • cheekymits
    Options
    Ahahaha I'm in!! Mmm Waitrose and M&S do ones that literally melt your heart! :(
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make one with protein powder, lite cream cheese and low joule jelly, when I get the mix right I'll share, I've done it before but not for years. I also use cup cake pattie cases to keep the portions in control because I'd sir there and eat the whole thing if it were there And sorry bit I'm not ready to give up on my fiend the cheese cake
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    oh heck please don;t talke bout M&S cheesecake...,now I am really grateful they are not open 24hrs... oh they are absolutely food heaven. They do this wicked chocolate fudge with chocolate centre cake... me and the BFF are know for buying the small version and eating it with a spoon in less than 30minutes... ^^
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make one with protein powder, lite cream cheese and low joule jelly, when I get the mix right I'll share, I've done it before but not for years. I also use cup cake pattie cases to keep the portions in control because I'd sir there and eat the whole thing if it were there And sorry bit I'm not ready to give up on my fiend the cheese cake

Yes, please share :flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i know someone that needs killing. help me help you.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i know someone that needs killing. help me help you.

LOL!!!!:laugh:
  • cheekymits
    Options
    I know what cake you mean!!! Omg I'm dying over the thought right now :( M&S Victotia sponge with butter cream is amazing too :( but the cheesecake..Oh God the cheesecake
  • CraigColton
    Options
    this has made the cravings even worse i swear x
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    like i said... lets just go get some damn cheese cake..
  • cheekymits
    Options
    TGI do an amazing cookie dough one..you wouldn't by any chance live near a TGI would you..mmmm It's what dreams are made of
  • CraigColton
    Options
    I happen to live next door to TGI ... thanks for the reminder :( x
  • QueenStromba
    QueenStromba Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I made this the other day and it was rather yummy.

300g low fat cottage cheese
    250g low fat cream cheese
    3 large eggs
    1 tbsp vanilla essence
    15 teaspoon sugar equivalent of stevia/splenda etc

1. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff
    2. Blend all of the other ingredients (including the egg yolks) in another bowl until smooth
    3. Fold the egg whites into the mixture
    4. Pour into an oven proof dish and bake at 160 degrees for 30-40 minutes until no longer wet
    5. Let it cool then put it in the fridge for a few hours

A sixth of the cheesecake is 132 cals, 4g carbs, 6g fat, 14g protein