New to MFP and looking for support in Houston area

Options
I am tired of being overweight and looking for others in my area that are in the same boat as me.

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm about an hour from Houston in southeast Texas near Beaumont. Feel free to add me :)

I've lost 20 lbs. since I started here, started & completed p90x and my first 5k race and I've lost 83.5 lbs. total since January.

:)
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in pasadena, feel free to add me
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dallas...but I have family and friends in Houston, Clear Lake, and Mont Belvieu. I've lost 30 pounds since August. Feel free to add me if you wish - good luck on your weight loss endeavors =)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    howdy from Houston!
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I'm in Houston too and want to lose about 17 more pounds. I've had lots of ups and downs but have managed to lose about 38 pounds over the last four years. You found the right site- you'll be able to track your progress and will have tons of support! You can do it!
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Also in Houston. Welcome!
  • crisjohn95
    crisjohn95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Its hard to get started and eat right, so with yalls support I know I should be able to overcome some of the struggles.
  • ryanperna
    ryanperna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    In Pearland! Add me if u like! I'm trying to get the motivation to go run now, it's chilly!
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm here between Conroe and Huntsville. Feel free to add me.
  • texasthunder11
    Options
    Lake Jackson , feel free to add me :-)