starting over, again

Options
I am starting my weight loss journey all over again and plan to stay focused, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks and wish me luck

Replies

• radcow
    radcow Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Kimba! nice to meet you, i am just staring out aswell Im so glad we have this place to support each other. I started yesterday on a gluten free diet, and am getting my gym membership this week. sick of being fat sick and tired!
  • LindseyMarie0929
    Options
    I am just starting out, too! It is a struggle sometimes but we can do this! I am glad to use MFP, it is a great way to help stay motivated and to find people who are going through this, just like me. Good luck you guys!
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    glad to have you feel free to add me if you would like
  • sinobaako82
    sinobaako82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just signed up too. I need to lose about 40 lbs. Hope we can help each other. Add me Please!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey!!!

Jarnard
  • ptdr
    ptdr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im back on this roller coaster of health again. I cannot get motiviated and it's really having an affect on my health. I was thinking about talking to someone about it, like a doctor. Hmmmm.....not sure yet.

Anyway, good luck to you and your success! Out of everything I have tried, I love this site the best. it holds you acountable for your actions. :)
  • candiland225
    candiland225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New at this but hoping to have fun along the way.