Healthy for the Holidays Challenge 11/13-1/1/12

Options

Replies

• Carrie704
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great week!

SW 121
    CW 120.2

I'd like to modify my goal weight to 118. I havent been that low since I passed it up to 120 so I'm really excited!

Everyone have a fantastic week!!
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You got it
    I hope everyone had a great week!

SW 121
    CW 120.2

I'd like to modify my goal weight to 118. I havent been that low since I passed it up to 120 so I'm really excited!

Everyone have a fantastic week!!
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Checking in for the day:215

CHALLENGES: This week it's a food challenge

Fill your plate with reds, yellows and greens. Make sure you get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables.

Fruits: 2-4 (1 medium apple, banana, orange 1/2 cup of chopped, cooked, or canned fruit 3/4 cup of fruit juice)
    Vegetables: 3-5 (1 cup of raw leafy vegetables 1/2 cup of other vegetables, cooked or chopped raw 3/4 cup of vegetable juice)

Keep up with 8 glasses of water and try to continue through the challenge.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to exercise.
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Let me know if it's easier for you guys for me to post the challenges on the group page. That way instead of scanning through the thread it's in one place.
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Eeyorelvr is it still ok to join? I'd love to be part of a group like this!

My SW is 135.2 as of today, GW is 125
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great week! I know I struggled with fluctuations for the past 2 weeks and was arguing with myself about giving up but I have stuck it out and seem to be past the hump. Weigh in this morning was 225.2 :)
  • klbeal
    klbeal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, checking in for the week. Had a good week, was well behaved in my eating, and now that the cows are back I have to check them all everyday so even if I don't get any real exercise I still get a 45 minutes walk everyday.

Current weight : 214.6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! 208 doesn't seem that far off!
  • DBTFW
    DBTFW Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Checking in...weigh in this morning was 230.8, so down 2.2. I started last Wednesday, so I'm hoping for more by my "official" weigh in on Wednesday. Did 30DS everyday except yesterday, when I walked. Hoping to do another walk today if it stops raining, then back to 30DS tomorrow!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Checking in this week i wasnt able to do much working out but this week i will do much better . . . .This weeks weight 157.6
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Eeyorelvr is it still ok to join? I'd love to be part of a group like this!

My SW is 135.2 as of today, GW is 125

Absolutely. Welcome.
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Alrighty, checking in for the week. Had a good week, was well behaved in my eating, and now that the cows are back I have to check them all everyday so even if I don't get any real exercise I still get a 45 minutes walk everyday.

Current weight : 214.6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! 208 doesn't seem that far off!

Great loss!
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Thanks to those who have cheked in. You all are doing well in becoming a healthier you. I too, didn't get a lot of workouts in. Probably did 3 days. I'm on my feet all day at work and moving around so that's at least something and better than nothing. I can only imagine what Black Friday will bring.
  • beccahansen
    Options
    Hope it's still okay to join!

I just had my second baby almost 11 weeks ago. Due to a craptacular thyroid problem that they didn't figure out til the VERY END of my pregnancy, I gained a whopping 80 lbs. (Yep, true story.) I've so far officially lost 50 lbs, but to get to my 'ideal perfect body' I still have another 60 to go.

SW (as of last sunday so it'd be like I started on day 1 with the rest of you!) 199.4
    GW (by new years) 180

Today's weigh in: 195.6

There... I think that catches me up!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 159
    11/21 weigh-in 156

Goal weight in eight weeks 147

Hooray :bigsmile:
  • figureei8ht
    figureei8ht Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    11/15 - 141ish
    11/21 - 139.6
    challenge goal: 133

:D
  • LaKeshiaS
    Options
    Starting weight 205
    Current weight 197.6
    Challenge goal 180

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone!
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Great job everyone. Welcome, to skinnymoohoo.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Make sure that you weigh in on our weekly weigh in group.

The challenge for this week is to make sure you eat breakfast. Studies have shown that eating breakfast boosts your metabolism. Try to have more than your cup of coffee or tea for breakfast. Try oatmeal, cereal, fruit cup, etc.

kEEP DRINKING THAT WATER!!!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ok weigh in today was 223 still down from last week but up a little from my ticker. Hope you all had a great week!!
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    great job