Over 200 club week 6

Options
123457»

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok, sorry I was not able to get my weigh in yesterday, I had my 2nd and 3rd hypnosis appointment yesterday for weight, we focused on motivation for working out. I am getting married on July 25th in Vegas, and I need to be down at least 30 pounds if not more to actually look half way decent in the sun dress I bought.....the hypnotist thinks I could be down 50 by then with his program......and as I talk about it now I feel like heading out for a workout.................

I weigh 232 today

Just wondering, if it's not too personal... how's the hypnosis going? How much does it cost? I have been interested in finding out more about hypnosis for a while now. Just wondering what you thought about it...

Hypnonis has worked great. I am a non smoker...can't even remember how many days now, my fiance was hypnotised for smoking and he is just shy 1 month smoke free. I am being hypnotised for weightloss now. Its 4 intense sessions. This week we did 2 in 1 day and focused on workouts and portion control.

The cost for the Cigarette quitting is between $150 and $300 and is a 1 session. Weightloss for my group is $190 for 4 sessions (5 friends). Normally $190 per session and 10 sessions is what it takes. We are on the fast track sessions and have agreed to be on video giving video testimony of our weightloss results.

I personally believe in hypnosis, because I have seen and felt the results first hand, and believe without it I would NEVER have quit the cigs. 22 years with them... My hypnotist is working on a 50lb loss for me by July, I told him I would be happy with 30....just to get into my wedding dress.

What have you got to lose? Try it out. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    100+ pounds is "all" I've got to lose, lol! How do you go about trying to find a hypnotist? Phone book? Internet? I'm definitely open to the idea...
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    100+ pounds is "all" I've got to lose, lol! How do you go about trying to find a hypnotist? Phone book? Internet? I'm definitely open to the idea...
    GOOD your back and this week is still cardio.See how many minutes of cardio you can do this week again and report back to me ok.You can do this you have already lost 24 pounds girl keep going you are a ROCKSTAR.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories burned walking on the beach? I can't find anything and I know you burn more walking in the sand. I went to the coast today and walked down the beach and I want my full calories burned , not the calories burned from a regular walk.:laugh:

Walking in the sand burns approximately 50% more calories! So say you burn 200 per hour walking on normal terrain, walking in the sand would burn 300 :-) hope that helps!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories burned walking on the beach? I can't find anything and I know you burn more walking in the sand. I went to the coast today and walked down the beach and I want my full calories burned , not the calories burned from a regular walk.:laugh:

Walking in the sand burns approximately 50% more calories! So say you burn 200 per hour walking on normal terrain, walking in the sand would burn 300 :-) hope that helps!

Thank You that helped a lot.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 90 mins for me today. I have to do as much as I can on the weekend, school activities and ball games take a chunk out of my "me" time. Have a heart pumping week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    :drinker: 90 mins for me today. I have to do as much as I can on the weekend, school activities and ball games take a chunk out of my "me" time. Have a heart pumping week everyone! :flowerforyou:
    Great JOB on the cardio challenge.:flowerforyou: You are looking fantastic!!
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great JOB on the cardio challenge.:flowerforyou: You are looking fantastic!!

Thanks, we are moving right along. It's fun to watch everyone's pictures change... new hair dos and confidence!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am starting to work up the courage to jog now. I have been teasing it into my daily walks lately. Today my honey and I went for a walk, 1/2 mile from home he said alright we need to jog home now, he said go....and took off, I just plugged along.....way behind him, but still a jog....a slow jog that killed everything from the waist down, but I jogged....almost home, walked and then started jogging again......5 mins I jogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!

And I think I am down 1 more pound today, but can't confirm that!

Hope all of ya'll had a great Sunday :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Guys I am going to make week 7's thread it is still the cardio challenge this week.I will post the link in a few .