I'm going to do it this time!

Options
Just decided to sign up for some support. Hopefully this makes me accountable to something/somebody. Looking to lose 25 lbs starting today. Very active but struggle with overeating and unhealthy diet (high fat/sugar).

- Justin

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is awesome for support!! I"m RIGHT there with you on the eating unhealthy part...I just can't get enough of those darn sweets!! :)
    I also have a goal of a 25 pound loss....WE CAN DO THIS!! :D

Stay positive, stay on track....
  • Justin_1972
    Justin_1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Clare_F
    Options
    welcome ! this is a great sit for support ! you;ve made the right start by joining here ! good luck with your goals :)

add me as a friend if you want I find the more people there are to support each other the better it is !
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck you can do this x
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me for support!
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to find the support that you need to make your weight loss goals a reality! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    STOP IT!
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome to the friendliest place out - add me as a friend if you like :-)
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    you can do it Justin, add me if you need a friend!
    I struggle with the same thing, I feel the only think that keeps me sort of on track is the exercise but I have been plateauing and I know it's because of my eating habits. I am determined to learn how to eat better and actually do it.
  • bzeringue
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am looking to lose about 40 pounds and my problem is the afternoon!! I am fine during the day and i watch my calories and then BAM the afternoon comes and I break down! It's horrible! I am doing Zumba and I LOVE it!! I would really like to lose this weight before my hubby and I get gregnant... I want to be a fit mom! :-) My husband is thin and can whatever he wants but I want to make healthy eating a part of our life. I don't want to fall off the wagon this time.....I know I would feel so much better about myself if I lose the weight.... :-)
  • Justin_1972
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone, I'll add some friends as soon as I get time!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! It certainly does help to have people to be accountable too. You will likely also find that using the food and exercise diaries are very helpful-writing down everything you eat definitely makes you aware of what you're putting in your body.
  • bzeringue
    Options
    I have a question....do you eat then track or track then eat? I think I might be running into an issue with this......what seems to work for everyone?
  • Justin_1972
    Options
    I eat then track!
  • bzeringue
    Options
    Thanks. :-)
  • inforachange
    Options
    welcome! I'm new on here too, everybody is so supportive & nice! It really helps you stay motivated and on track.
    Good luck :D
  • birdi0421
    birdi0421 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! The accountablilty is great for me. And just the knowledge (looking up a food before eating it and seeing the calorie count, etc) has helped me make much better choices!! You can do it!!