4 weeks until Christmas... LETS DO THIS!!

Options
4 weeks until Christmas...4 weeks to PUSH YOURSELF....4 weeks to CHANGE....4 weeks to stay POSITIVE.

Think of how FABULOUS you'll feel during the holidays, if you PUSH YOURSELF NOW and reach your goals. :)

So, this morning I took photos of myself (wowzer) and will continue to do so every week until Christmas....

I'm excited to see the changes and to REACH MY GOAL...: )

What is YOUR goal this holiday season?

Replies

• actresslass
    Options
    To not deprive myself (where's the fun in Christmas without mulled wine?) but to stay on track with my weight loss and healthy eating.

I love Christmas! :-)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    No certain goal weight by Christmas but my goal is to just stay on track!
  • brookiefbabyy
    Options
    1. lose 5 pounds before the new year, and as always tone up!

2. add more running into my cardio routine

3. fit comfortably and look great in my New Year's Eve Dress! :)
  • propelrunrebel
    Options
    Reach 160 by New Years, have a great time on my birthday, and rock my new years dress feeling fabulous!
  • fmeisele
    Options
    I start weeks 16-20 of Turbo Fire today, goal is to get to 220 by Xmas, that's 11lbs, it's all HIIT all the time, let's do this!!!!!!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My goals are always the same....1 lb a week (don't get me wrong...I'm happy with more ) and to run or use my elliptical at least 6 days per week. So by Christmas I hope to be 154 since I'm finally under 160 as of this morning!
  • lovinlife71
    Options

Me too!!
  • melirod8138
    melirod8138 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my goal is to stay on track, be positive, and if any set backs happen, to just get back in gear and keep going.. I WILL NOT GIVE UP..:drinker:
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Lose the 5lbs I gain from all the eating...lol!!! I couldnt contain myself! Also, to wow everyone even more for New Years!!! Thanks for the positive attitude!!! Lets do this everyone!!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    sounds fabulous everyone!!! with the HUSTLE AND BUSTLE of the holidays, its easy to forget to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.....but come on, we deserve it!!
  • Aloha2TheSkinnyMe
    Aloha2TheSkinnyMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 2 more lbs by Christmas (last 10lbs, so trying to be realistic that it won't be dropping off quickly!) and more importantly STILL be 2lbs lighter at New Years!
    No baked goods for me this year....I have no self-control when it comes to Christmas baked goods!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Me too!!

me three!!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    8 pounds to lose by Christmas .(well, actually just 6 but that's my safety net) :)
  • sboss77
    sboss77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the 4lb I gain on thankgiving plus 7 more!! That my holiday present to myself!! Great Goals everyone keep up the good work! :) Happy Holiday's!!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm going to set my goals on here to maintainance during the main 2 weeks of the holidays and then back to losing from the last bit of tinsle!
  • 1. Be 135 or less by New Years.
    2. Be able to run 2 miles in under 20 minutes (which is a big deal for me).
    3. Build more muscle.
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    4 lbs to lose by Christmas! And stay there!!! :) FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to enter ONEderland by Christmas and never leave that place AGAIN! :)
  • kelerin
    kelerin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my eating back under control and to work out at least 4-5 times per week. I'd love to be 5-6 pounds lighter by Christmas!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue to push myself I just finished a ten week fitness challenge with the Y and just getting started so far 14lbs. 3 inches off waist and 2 inches off hips. Many more inches and pounds to go. Happy Holidays to all.