That Lousy Last 10...

Options
I am down to my last 10 lbs to lose and am really struggling. Most of my MFP friends have a lot more to lose and really cannot relate at this point. I would love to find a few friends in the same boat. if you think we might make agood friend match.... Let Me Know!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ive got 15 to go. in super slowwwwwww mooooooooooo
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    I was trying to lose 5lbs. I know how you feel, it's so difficult. I found that getting two jobs, being stressed and eating once a day fixed that LOL I went from 120-116 in a week. hahaha....i'm not kidding and no that's not what you or anyone else should do. That's just how it happened for me :P

what are you doing to try to lose the last 10?
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I can relate...its hard to lose those last stubborn pounds.....but we CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    That's me to a T, that last 10 is like pulling teeth, and just as painful!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I've lost 64 so far but in the past few months have really struggled to stay on the plan so I gained a few back. Now I'm ready to lose that last 10 + the 3 I've gained back.
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 10...unless I decide to lose more. :)
  • laurenjessica315
    laurenjessica315 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'd love to support one another. I put on about 7 lbs due to relocating from NYC to Michigan over the past year and a half (am 5'6, was 117-119 and now weigh about 125-127). I really want to get back in shape by exercising and eating healthy.
  • lyddsmom
    Options
    I've lost 13 so far but have 10 to go. It is getting really discouraging. I'm exercising more than I have since my pre-children days and I'm eating healthy but I have not lost a pound in over a month. It makes me want to binge. Any suggestions?
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been struggling with the last 10 for quite sometime now....well, now it's down to 7. A couple friends of mine set up a group: Last 10 lbs Support - you should check it out. We check in with eachother, motivate eachother with friendly challenges - keeps us accountable. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm at my last 14, even though I would *like* to lose 5 more after that, but some of my fitness goals are changing, so I have no idea what weight I will end up at :ohwell:
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm the same too. I've been on and off trying to lose 10lbs for over a year and I'm always slipping up. Infact I'm now heavier than when I started trying to lose weight!