Definitely going to lose weight

mn_maiden
mn_maiden Posts: 1
edited October 5 in Introduce Yourself
I am a 67 year old great grandma with diabetes. I have recently noticed signs that may be the start of neuropathy. As far as exercise I have degenerative arthritis in lower spine, an ostomy and pinched nerves in spine ( I have a stimulator implanted). Those are not my reasons to not exercise, just the facts I deal with daily. The weight needs to come off, I'm short and fat..at 4' 10" it doesn't take much weight to be fat!! So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Maybe you wont be able to exercise, but eating within your calorie limit should make the weight come off! :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi! I'm Nita. 53 yo mother and grandmother. My oldest grandchild will be 19 in Dec. so who knows how many tears till I become a great grandmother. I'm a bit taller at 5'1" and weigh 189lbs now. I started Nov. 9th at 208.5lbs. It's coming off, slowly but it is coming off!

Happy to hear that you're taking care of you. I'm sending you a friends request.
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    You've come to a great place. Being able to track your sugar intake is such a great tool that MFP provides.
    My advise is just get moving. Walk, walk, walk!
    I'll send a friend request.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.