22 yr old looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mtsembelis
    Mtsembelis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 18, ex-cross country and track runner (in high school... I miss it!), and recent victim of the freshman 15. I'm hoping to survive the holiday season and come back home during winter break a good 10 lbs lighter. I used to run every day, but I dealt with some tough transitions freshman year in college and ended up taking a semester off... Unfortunately, I couldn't get the weight off yet, so here's to hoping MFP helps me do that! It's great to see so many people supporting one another on this site, especially when the holiday season brings on so much temptation in terms of food/sweets. Thanksgiving weekend at home really did me in, but today's a new day, and another chance to succeed! I'll definitely add anyone who (like me!) is in need of a little support/motivation. I believe in you all!

= )
  • AlmostMrsMoore
    Options
    Hi!

I'm also 22, started at 140 pounds trying to get down to 115-120ish. Feel free to add me (that goes for everyone, you can never have too much motivation and support, right?)
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    HEY! I'm 23 and new to the site as well! I am just wanting to tone up and lose about 15ish pounds!
  • Luna_Ivoree
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose 18 lbs :)
    Starting at 128 and headed towards 110!
    (I'm 5'2")