OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options
Hey guys and gals remember this week is still cardio so keep up the GREAT work and ROCK IT this week.

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals remember this week is still cardio so keep up the GREAT work and ROCK IT this week.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Week 7!!! Stick with it everyone. I've been plodding along since mid January. I saw a lot of results at first (was logging faithfully and exercising daily). As spring arrived, I got stuck for almost 3 weeks. I got a little complaicent.. not logging like I should, less exercise and frustrated that things weren't moving as quickly as they were at first. I went back and read the link below, several times. I read it when I first joined, but it is worth reading when you feel stuck or when things are going well so that you know what to expect. Just wanted to share with you all, remember we are not alone!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations
    Have a great week everyone!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    thanks for the post Pegm
  • dricotta1
    dricotta1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks from me too. I've been stuck for a month with 8lbs to go and have been tempted to just say "OK, good enough" but it's not really. I want those last 8lbs gone. So....time to dig in. My best to all of us who try and remember "breathe deeply and laugh often" Diane
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    9.6 miles of jogging intervals total for me yesterday...and 2.2 miles joigging intervals already in today so far
  • awestfall
    Options
    90 minutes of resistance training on the elliptical.
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Week 7!!! Stick with it everyone. I've been plodding along since mid January. I saw a lot of results at first (was logging faithfully and exercising daily). As spring arrived, I got stuck for almost 3 weeks. I got a little complaicent.. not logging like I should, less exercise and frustrated that things weren't moving as quickly as they were at first. I went back and read the link below, several times. I read it when I first joined, but it is worth reading when you feel stuck or when things are going well so that you know what to expect. Just wanted to share with you all, remember we are not alone!

OMG! that is such an awesome posting! Thank you for that post! Seriously, it is that way! And for those of us trying to get down even further, it is worse and longer, so in those situations, we just gotta plug through!

I need your input, I have a 5 month old and he can't go to the gym with me until May 22 when he turns 6 months old. I am wondering if any of you have any exercises that I can do while I am at home with him or maybe even incorporate him into them.... I am getting bored with my exercise routine!
  • awestfall
    Options

OMG! that is such an awesome posting! Thank you for that post! Seriously, it is that way! And for those of us trying to get down even further, it is worse and longer, so in those situations, we just gotta plug through!

I need your input, I have a 5 month old and he can't go to the gym with me until May 22 when he turns 6 months old. I am wondering if any of you have any exercises that I can do while I am at home with him or maybe even incorporate him into them.... I am getting bored with my exercise routine!
    Is there somewhere in your neighborhood you can go for a walk safely with him in the stroller?If so take a nice stroll with him.You will get your exercise and he will get some much needed fresh air.Its good for you and him to get out into some much needed sunshine.
  • abagwill
    Options
    yes we have a 3 parks in our neighborhood :-) I love to walk with him and he loves being outside! Sometimes our neighborhood is great other times, not so much... so it is hit and miss... thanks for your input awestfall! I may just go on a walk here in a bit after he wakes up!
  • awestfall
    Options
    yes we have a 3 parks in our neighborhood :-) I love to walk with him and he loves being outside! Sometimes our neighborhood is great other times, not so much... so it is hit and miss... thanks for your input awestfall! I may just go on a walk here in a bit after he wakes up!
    Glad I could help and have fun on your walk.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    2.5 hours of cardio today.
  • abagwill
    Options
    POOH... I had jack in the box today... I really really broke down! I had 4 tacos and 3 jalapeno poppers :-( I haven't done that in probably 3 years! I really was just craving those tacos!

Okay, but at least it is behind me and I do not want it any more....
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    7 miles total for me today with 2.2 of it including jogging intervals..wtg everyone:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hello does anyone see me.................
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello does anyone see me.................

:drinker: I see you
  • awestfall
    Options
    2.5 hours of cardio today again for me !! resistance training and walking!!
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hi my name is debbie and i am new here but my grandson and l love to dance so put on the music and sing and dance debbie and grandson steven
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hi my nname is debbie i am 55 and 218 is it ok to come on board with you all. it says week seven but i am just starting i could not believe when i found this site.. hope everyone is having a nice day peace from my family to yours.. debbie
  • awestfall
    Options
    hi my nname is debbie i am 55 and 218 is it ok to come on board with you all. it says week seven but i am just starting i could not believe when i found this site.. hope everyone is having a nice day peace from my family to yours.. debbie
    Welcome Debbie to our group!! this weeks challenge is cardio.You just report in as often as you like to let us know how many minutes of cardio you have done for the week and our weigh ins our on Fridays .So check back with us on Friday with your weight.GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi Debbie, welcome. :flowerforyou: