Merry Fitness Accountability Group!

Options
Starting December 1st!!!!
This group is not for the faint of heart :drinker: ! We are committed weight loss machines that strive to meet goals and provide unlimited support to our group mates! Many of our members are from previous groups that have been nothing short of amazing (Which is why they are still with us!:love: ) and there are a few that have joined more recently and are kicking some bootayy:smokin: !

This time around we are going to have weekly goals for several aspects of fitness and they will change weekly to keep it interesting (variety IS the spice of life:bigsmile: .) These weekly challenges will be posted in the forum and the spreadsheet will also reflect the weekly goals.

Sadly:sad: , because of a huge drop off after the first week in our previous groups, after 3 days of inactivity i will send a private message to the member and if there is no response they will be removed from the spreadsheet/group after 6 days. I know this may seem harsh since everyone falls off the wagon here and there, but #1. this was something that was decided by the previous members and #2. we are giving nearly a week to get your butt moving before removal :noway: .

We are here to motivate, and seeing others being successful is definitely a way to motivate!

If you would like to be a part of this group please send me a message and i will send you an invite to our group...

Hope your ready to get moving!!!!

:heart: Meg

PS This will CLOSE Wednesday Night!!!

Replies

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    What types of fitness goals are they? It sounds interesting and something I would be interested in but just curious about the types of goals.

Thanks!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What types of fitness goals are they? It sounds interesting and something I would be interested in but just curious about the types of goals.

Thanks!

Example: This week each person has a goal to burn 1200 calories, 50 push-ups and 4 30 minute cardio days. Pretty doable even for the busy person. And as long as your moving i dont care if you reach the goals or not, just do the best you can. :bigsmile:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Awesome sounds great! I do most of that already! I'll send you an invite --- :bigsmile:
  • sammylynn1114
    Options
    Hello! I saw this post on my homepage feed and I would like to be a part of this group! I have been using MFP off and on for about a year and would really like some accountability, I only have a couple friends on here and they aren't consistent with logging and such.
    I've been able to lose a nice "chunk" of weight this year but I have hit a plateau in the past few months and I really want to get on the losing game again.
  • jkmurphy06
    jkmurphy06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    This sounds like great motivation. How do I join and is the group closed yet? Someone let me know plz. Thanks!
  • abrantner
    Options
    Sign me up.. Sounds like fun. :)
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a whirl - sign me up! I'm determined to make December count :-)
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    please sign me up!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You all will love it! :heart:

Have been part of this group of ladies and (gents) on occasion for the past two groups! Awesome support and awesome friendships formed.

Looking forward to knowing you all. :flowerforyou:

xo

Amber
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yup great group. It is nice to have other like minded friends. Looking forward to the mini challenges this go round. :)
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    :o)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started :)
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to more accountability.
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too, please. I need some accountability in my life.
  • threefour34
    Options
    Sign me up, I need some more motivating.
  • Liza121
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • slainnz
    Options
    Yes yes yes!!
  • massept
    Options
    i'm in!!
  • ashkas2
    Options
    i would love an invite!