Level 2 of 30ds

Options
Please tell me other people find level 2 of the 30ds exceptionally more difficult than level 1? I cannot for the life of me keep it going on any of the plank moves. My wrists and arms start to shake and I cannot last the whole plank move. I'm pretty good at everything else though. Who else has problems with it? Do you modify or do you just suffer through?

Replies

• LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have to do the modified plank jack. Its killer :(
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I think level 2 is the hardest of the 3! Just keep doing your best, that's my opinion. I just started level 2 of ripped in 30 and it's full of plank stuff too! ugh! ;)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is a killer! I can hardly breath when doing it! Great sense of satisfaction when youve done it though!
  • idshields24
    Options
    I am doing Level 2 and I am on day 6 and I have to admit it is a lot easier now than it was when I first started the level. I struggle through it but I keep going. The move that gets me is in Circuit 3 the strength section. Doing the military press and kicks and then going into V-fly has my arms dying. I can tell it is working though.
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you about Level 2 being more difficult than Level 3!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it. I thought level 2 was hardest out of the 3 w/ strength esp-my arms and shoulders hurt so bad!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 last week. Level one had gotten to easy.... But level 2....woweee ! I didn`t think I would make it through at first. It is much harder, but the results on my body are amazing. I can`t stand Jillian but she gets results.... I think I dropped an other inch from my waist...thanks to The 30DS....Just keep doing it....and try to do more each time. I promise you you will get stronger and then one day you will breeze through it. I do each Level until it is easy and I barel;y break a sweat...then I know it is time to move on to bigger and better challenhes. You can do it !
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of level 2 and I hate it. Can't wait to get onto level 3. I have to say though that after seeing the results I have got so far I just grit my teeth and get on with it.

I've lost 5 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hips and have gone from a 40B UK size to a 36D!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    funny this is my second round and I started with lvl 2 for 15 days and tomorrow I move on to lvl3 for 15 days - I needed to really get the moves down -yes level 2 is harder but made me stronger but in lvl 3 I burned more calories with all the jumping - I also increased my weights when doing th staiondary rows from 5lb to 10lb....great work out all and all but I just got turbo fire - BOY what a difference JM 30DS didn't prepare my endurance for that 60 min workout - I loved the 27min....but with TF60 I burned like 700 calories hang in there:bigsmile:
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank goodness I'm not alone! I get so frustrated when I can't do something. I will keep at it though. Tomorrow is day 3 of level 2. I'm hoping this will help strengthen my arms a bit though. It's only 20 minutes, I'll just suck it up.
  • fininski
    Options
    Im half way through level 1 and kind of wish i'd not read this!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Level 2 of the 30DS is probably the hardest level. It's got such a tough mix of toning and cardio. I loved it, but yeah it really kicked my rear end. Level 3 doesn't seem to be as tough although it's still a great workout. I have 2 days left of the Shred then I'm moving on. Hopefully to No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism along with her Yoga Meltdown for flexibility (and it really helps my lower back pain).