HISSY FIT COMMITTEE

Options

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I hate my STUPID TONSILS. All my lymph nodes are so swollen my neck feels like it belongs to a linebacker! :explode:

And people that tailgate.
    And people that don't understand how to use the self-checkout but try anyway and take fooooorrreeeverrrrr.
    And my one professor who says incorrect things ALL the time and just reads of powerpoint and wastes hours of my day.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I'll get in on this bandwagon...
    I just have to get this fully off my chest because I don't feel like I can talk about it with my friends anymore.

I've liked this guy since September last year, and he's known about... everyone has known about.
    He told me in November that he thought I was great and wanted to get to know me more, this was of course after he stood me up... twice! in the one day :explode:
    We increasingly grew distant since about January and last month I asked him what was going and where I stood with him, whether he liked me or not, coz I've never been sure and I just wanted some clarity on the situation... but of course I had to do this via email because every time I asked if he was free he either completely blew over the question or said he was busy.
    That was about half way through last month, and I haven't seen or heard from him since

So yeah, it feels great knowing you're not even worthy of a response and its not even phasing the other person :indifferent:
    Sad thing is - I'd rather be lonely than with him (i.e. someone who doesn't care) but I'd still rather talk to him than not to talk him :grumble: :noway: (which is what my friend would kill me about)

Thanks for listening:ohwell:

Good vent Lauren! We've all been there. Some guys like to string women along, it feeds their ego. Some women too I guess.

I had one bad experience with a user. A wasted year. Life is so much better without people in it who make you feel bad about yourself. Never again! My rule after that - if it's all about him, forget it.
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    stratdl: :laugh:

dave darling......Im not man bashing, Im bashing my man, lol. I know there are good ones out there, I just didn't pick him! :wink:

Roxy, We must have been shopping at the same place for our men. :laugh: :laugh:
    I hate it when I confront him and all my husband can do is talk about a divorce :cry: and says that we should talk to the children to see who they want to go with. I hate it when I find letters of him sending text messages to other women saying that he loves them and then sends me the same thing!!! :explode: I mean who is he really saying the truth to?? He can not be in love with all of us! I hate it!!!!! Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    havingitall: ME TOO, lol.

lorro: pay your entire rent to him in pennies!! :laugh:

songbyrdsweet: can't you have your tonsils removed? I had mine out when I was a kid, but I hear its not as easy to do that nowadays. They want you to suffer a million times over, before they decide they can be taken out. Jerks.

blossom01: WHAT?! If I found out my man was pulling crap like that, he better RUN, lol. Its one or the other. You didn't marry him, to share him. Wtf?!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'll get in on this bandwagon...
    I just have to get this fully off my chest because I don't feel like I can talk about it with my friends anymore.

I've liked this guy since September last year, and he's known about... everyone has known about.
    He told me in November that he thought I was great and wanted to get to know me more, this was of course after he stood me up... twice! in the one day :explode:
    We increasingly grew distant since about January and last month I asked him what was going and where I stood with him, whether he liked me or not, coz I've never been sure and I just wanted some clarity on the situation... but of course I had to do this via email because every time I asked if he was free he either completely blew over the question or said he was busy.
    That was about half way through last month, and I haven't seen or heard from him since

So yeah, it feels great knowing you're not even worthy of a response and its not even phasing the other person :indifferent:
    Sad thing is - I'd rather be lonely than with him (i.e. someone who doesn't care) but I'd still rather talk to him than not to talk him :grumble: :noway: (which is what my friend would kill me about)

Thanks for listening:ohwell:

Holy Cow! You totally have to read "He's Just Not That Into You"! This book totally opened my eyes to the fact that for some reason us women will continue to be attracted to some guy even though they obviously don't want us. If he was the right one, he would bend over backwards to be with you. I was with the biggest JERK and wasted 4 years of my life on him! Eventually he dumped me, I read this book and realized that I deserved so much better. I met my husband 3 months later. And although no man is perfect (would it hurt him to tell me when I look pretty without me having to fish for the compliment?) he would do anything to be with me.

So stop wasting your time on someone who OBVIOUSLY doesn't know what he's missing!:heart::bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    blossom: MEN......GRRRRRR!!!!!!, public washrooms are naaaasty, children who are disrespectful to their parents have ZERO discipline, ppl taking advantage of other ppl are totally ignorant! :wink:

hey now...easy on MEN..grrrrrrrrr

one stray dog doesnt ruin the whole pack:wink:
    Hey Dave, remember that a stray dog isn't usually with a pack...he 's almost always solo!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I confront him and all my husband can do is talk about a divorce :cry: and says that we should talk to the children to see who they want to go with. I hate it when I find letters of him sending text messages to other women saying that he loves them and then sends me the same thing!!! :explode: I mean who is he really saying the truth to?? He can not be in love with all of us! I hate it!!!!! Hate it!!!! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, you get records of those texts from the phone company. They will come in handy later.
    You take those kids, kick that rat *kitten* husband out.
    He wants to threaten divorce and hang it over your head like some punishment?
    Show him. He's not worthy of you. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT and then act. Get rid of that dead weight.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    michnthecity: You are WAY ahead of what Im able to do after drinking too many beers, lol. Thats impressive!!

katie1376: People park on the SIDEWALK? Where do you live?! Don't they get ticketed or anything? Thats slightly illegal and a TOTAL pain in the butt. I'd leave a nasty note on their windshield or make sure they are watching me Monster Truck my kids over their car! :laugh:
    I hate when people park on the grass in thier front yard instead of in the driveway or on the street. My ex-step father used to do this. I makes the house look so trashy and the grass can not grow!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    michnthecity: You are WAY ahead of what Im able to do after drinking too many beers, lol. Thats impressive!!

katie1376: People park on the SIDEWALK? Where do you live?! Don't they get ticketed or anything? Thats slightly illegal and a TOTAL pain in the butt. I'd leave a nasty note on their windshield or make sure they are watching me Monster Truck my kids over their car! :laugh:
    I hate when people park on the grass in thier front yard instead of in the driveway or on the street. My ex-step father used to do this. I makes the house look so trashy and the grass can not grow!!!!

he probably figured since you would murder the grass anyway might as well park closer to the house
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

he probably figured since you would murder the grass anyway might as well park closer to the house

:laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Ouch!!! That was hitting below the belt!!! LOL
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I hate when people buy a car 10 yrs newer and then get pissed when the premium on the insurance policy goes up!!!

I hate having to repeat myself to clients that don't listen to what I've said..

I hate being interrupted and then when I am quite so they can talk they get upset and then tell me I'm snippy today.. Well yes your moron I am snippy cuz your ugly mouth won't stop interrupting me!! I just hung up on the phone with the most plesant client "NOT".. *kitten*, wish he'd take his business some place else...

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options

Honey, you get records of those texts from the phone company. They will come in handy later.
    You take those kids, kick that rat *kitten* husband out.
    He wants to threaten divorce and hang it over your head like some punishment?
    Show him. He's not worthy of you. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT and then act. Get rid of that dead weight.

Both of you wonderful ladies have a god and real point. Thank you:flowerforyou:
    Now for venting...
    I hate it when my husband makes me feel pressured to meet his expatiations to get him to love me
    And then to find out that I will never be good enough for him because carry on doing his own thing.

I hate it when I finally get the nerve to confront him and he turns it around to blame me for not wanting to be here any more. I hate it that as much as I want to let him go, I always end up stopping him and kiss up to him to hold the peace. I hate it that he actually blames me for his misery and that I need to find ways to make him happy!!!!:grumble:
  • Roxy34
    Options
    blossom01: you know what I have come to realize in my current relationship? I will NEVER meet his expectations and he will NEVER meet mine, LOL! :laugh: There is always going to be something about them that we don't like and there will always be something about us, that they don't like. Its totally natural. Thats why we need to "vent"! To keep our sanity, :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    blossom01: you know what I have come to realize in my current relationship? I will NEVER meet his expectations and he will NEVER meet mine, LOL! :laugh: There is always going to be something about them that we don't like and there will always be something about us, that they don't like. Its totally natural. Thats why we need to "vent"! To keep our sanity, :laugh:

But I like everything about you
    especially that thing in your nose
  • Roxy34
    Options
    DAVID: HEY! Be nice! Its HAWT!! :laugh: At least its not my finger! :tongue:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    DAVID: HEY! Be nice! Its HAWT!! :laugh: At least its not my finger! :tongue:

I agree
    that is why I said I like it
    I am a serious guy
    come on:wink:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options

My theory is that if every woman held their man to a higher standard, they might eventually be forced to try harder. I've known too many great guys to accept that there isn't one for every woman. If it's not working, there's something wrong beyond repair, and time to move on to guys who are willing to put the effort into making you happy (and this goes both ways... I've known some god-awful females who need to be given the boot too).
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    My hissy fit today is about rude drivers. I was pulling out of one of those shops that have strategically placed shrubbery on the corner so you can't see who's coming. I was slowly attempting to pull out, being half blind and all due to the lovely bushes, and some guy came flying around the corner and almost hit me... and HE screamed and cursed at me!!! Ugh.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I hate that "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is ALWAYS playing on the TVs at my gym!!!! Always! Put it on Sportscenter like normal people!!

Those women are HORRIBLE and the other day the episode showed the little 9-year-old girl doing a stripper dance on the pole (that the family inexplicably has in their home).

Can't those girls please aspire to be more than a *****cat Doll????

And what's up with Bruce Jenner's face? He looks like a Ken doll that melted in the sun.

:angry:
    HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA