Anyone starting INSANITY this December?

Options
Maybe we can be friends or make a group or something to support each other :D I'm really nervous for it D:

Also, any tips would be appreciated!

Replies

• Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617
  • vventure23
    vventure23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what insanity is (other than a state of crazy), but the fact that you pulled that picture out is awesome :)
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I started it about a week ago. Start with the fit test and just be prepared it's tough (hence the name) but Shaun T is really motivational and it's an awesome workout so far.

I was scared as well - I just said to myself do what you can, push a bit farther and DO NOT STOP MOVING, even if I can't do the entire time for each exercise I jog in place til I catch my breath and rejoin the minute I can.

Good Luck
  • Misiaxcore
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I don't die lol.
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started Day 1 today. Fit test is a good workout all by itself. But it's awesome!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Brazil Butt LIft thru December and starting with Insanity on January 2nd :happy:

But best of luck to you!!!

I've done most of INSANITY before, but didn't finish it :blushing: So starting January i'm def doing the complete program!

:drinker:
  • Misiaxcore
    Options
    I just started Day 1 today. Fit test is a good workout all by itself. But it's awesome!

I sure hope it's awesome! Good luck!
    I'm doing Brazil Butt LIft thru December and starting with Insanity on January 2nd :happy:

But best of luck to you!!!

I've done most of INSANITY before, but didn't finish it :blushing: So starting January i'm def doing the complete program!

:drinker:

Haha good luck to you as well!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 and I still love it, even though its kicking my butt. Good luck!
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it in January. Trying to get myself prepared by doing Jillian's ripped in 30 first. Insanity have definitely got me worried, but I gonna give it my best.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing it and I have "the fear" as well, lol!
    Here to support! What day are you guys starting?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

I just started this morning and that is exactly how I feel!

ETA: I confess that someone burned the DVDs for me and apparently didn't include the Fit Test, so I'm one day "ahead". And I further confess that I probably actually did about 25% of the Plyo Cardio Circuit workout, but I did at least start each different move.
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i started last night with the fit test.....wow, it lives up to the name. this could be an interesting 2 months