Day One All Over Again

JennBennett410
JennBennett410 Posts: 229
So I lost my motivation after my knee surgery in June and gained back 15 pounds. Well today is day one. I am back. I ate great and worked out. I am really trying to go back to basics. Took out some old recipes that I used last year and drank water. Skipped the candy and had a coffee as my sweet treat. I am so disappointed in myself and allowing those 15 pounds back on. Realistically I know that I can get it off, but I need to be motivated everyday.
Running the Disney half in January will be harder than my half in May because I weigh more. I am hoping I can get off 8 pounds by then! KEEP ME in your thoughts guys! This will be my last DAY ONE!
XOXO

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Yep. Me too. I don't have surgery as an excuse/reason. I just screwed up. Lost 15 lbs through blood sweat and tears and gained back 5. :/ You can do it! The 8 lbs by January!!! You can do it! :)
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    You have great goals and great attitude! I know you will be successful!
  • sounds a little like me. This is my Day One- again. Thanks for the motivation. Best of luck to you.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    you can do it! :D
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    i ate well all through thanksgiving, and a 4 day weekend to NYC... Worked out and looked after myself... but big pig out today.. is it emotional eating to mark the end of a holiday?
This discussion has been closed.