A year on - didn't think it could happen

Options
The pictures tell the story, my face in the last 2 tell you how I am feeling.

I really didn't ever think I could lose the weight that has piled on in the last 10 years but I have. The success stories and my 'pals' here have inspired me and made me realise that if they can do it so can I, I hope that anyone just considering if it's possible will look at these stories and 'real' people and know they can do it too.
I am healthier, fitter and 5 stone lighter than I used to be. I hope that by changing my life this year I will give myself and my family a great future together, my kids don't have to wonder why mum is fat any more and why she doesn't do something about it ( have you asked yourself that question?) My weight loss since January is nearly 4 stone, this is through better portions, treats in moderation & less wine! I go to the gym 3 times a week and now I actually enjoy that time ( amazing!) I was going to wait until my 1 year anniversary to post some pics but sod it I am feeling good enough now!! Still some work to do and weight to lose but the worst is over ( phew)
Good luck to all fighting the weight this side of Christmas - we can do it!!! Not easy with party season on us but don't use it as an excuse - we can be good inbetween those night out !

xx

Dec 06 - at my heaviest
December06006.jpg
December06031-1.jpg

Nov 2010 -
NOV1011.jpg
NOV1017-1.jpg
Nov 2011 -
FaceNov11-1-1.jpg
long2011-1.jpg

Happy?
DSC04904-1.jpg
DSC04954-1.jpg

PS - I am 5'11 & 179lbs in the last pics!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!