Me last time this year compared to now! 290ish to 230ish Wit

Options
2»

Replies

• SomeVegansAreChubby
    Options
    you are the awesome and i'm glad you were brave enough to post photos KEEP IT UP LAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!!

<333333
  • irisdj1
    irisdj1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Every single day is a struggle for all of us. Even when we think we have it licked along comes Thanksgiving and parties and donuts in the break room!! I'm trying so hard to do what is necessary to get rid of the weight that belongs to someone else, I'm sure. I recenlty fell off and gave up. Wanna know why? Because I worked out really hard, dieted really well, went 2 weeks without weighing myself just so that there would be a great marked improvement in my weight loss. And then the scale told me after all that hard work and denial I lost one stinking pound!!

I was so mad I went on an eating spree. I left MFP for a few weeks and gave up on myself. But I'm back and I'm committed. Thank you for your encouragement and I am so proud of your weight loss and I know that I can do this as well. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!