Hi, I am Kati

Options
I am a 47 year old who is tired of feeling fat, hurting and not being able to keep up with my husband neices and nephews! I am new to this type foum but joined so that I could keep track of my goal and what I am putting in my mouth. Tried weight watchers and loved the recipes but could not stand counting points! So glad to have found this forum.
Thanks for your support, all advice welcome.

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have been on here for a little over 6 months and I sure love all the support and motivation that I get from others. I will send you a friend request.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kati! This site does offer motivation and encouragement! I hope you find all the support that you need to reach your goals and learn how to live a happy healthy lifestyle.....
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been around for about 7 months and have been very happy with my results. I'd be happy to help support you. Friend request on its way...
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    support is the best motivator. I wish you all the success. Take each day as it is, making this your new habit. So much easier than other programs and easy to log food exercise water all here :)
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request so we can help encourage each other and stay on track :)
  • mdpennington
    Options
    Hi Kati,

Welcome! The best advise I can give you is to keep going (moving/exercising) and don't give up. Watch what you eat, have some support on a daily basis and you will get there. Don't set unrealistic expectations for yourself.
    Best of luck and keep going!!!
    Denise
  • TiMoPhat
    TiMoPhat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Kati!!! I started off with Weight Watchers too. but I think this is just as good and maybe BETTER!!! I will add you as a friend and Good Luck!!!
  • junekmoore
    Options
    Hi Kati, we are the same age and I know how you feel!! So far fitness pal really helps if you stick with it. It has been about a month and a half for me and I have lost 10 pounds so far. Stick with it.
  • CeliaJoy
    CeliaJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Kati, congrats on taking this step. I have been here for a little over a month and have lost 8 pounds so far and love it. Stopped weight watchers after trying this for a week and have lost more here than I did there. Great supporters and friends!