Okay Im kind of new to the social part of this!

Options
OKay so I have had a myfitnesspal account for about a year now and I've never really done anything social with it! I've decided that I want to be more social and support as many people as possible! A little about myself is that I've been on my journey for about a year now and ive lost 75 lbs! I have about 40 more to go and its been kind of hard but i know i will be able to reach my goal by march! anyways i could use the support and motivation from any users to help me and finish my journey! Im always here to offer support to anyone I just dont really know where to start with this whole social thing on here!

Replies

• Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, its always nice to meet new friends to help motivate eachother!
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! You can never have enough support and motivation going through this!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow good job on your weight loss!
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) I love new friends! We always need support!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Social part is the best part! That's where all the motivation comes from. I sure as heck don't get this support from facebook. I don't even log into facebook anymore. The party is HERE!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    first let me say super awesome job on the weight loss !! keep up what ever has been working for you. feel free to add me.
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow, 75 pounds! That's amazing. Add me as a friend if you want. :)
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Social part is the best part! That's where all the motivation comes from. I sure as heck don't get this support from facebook. I don't even log into facebook anymore. The party is HERE!

I agree....can't even remember my password for facebook.
  • Brisin87
    Options
    thats good add me if you want
  • xtcpopculture
    Options
    I've had it for about a year now as well :) i think it'll be fun to be more social with it. :)
  • dainty77
    Options
    wow! that's some serious weight loss! I've got a long way to go! Good for you! keep it up girl! add me because i need some support too :)
  • _Courtney
    Options
    Wow 75 lbs ! That is so awesome, good for you !! Add me too! I have just signed up today and would love to make some myfitnesspal friends to help motivate me :)
  • almccreary
    Options
    Congrats so far, and best of luck in the rest! I just joined and have never tried a social group to lose weight, but it seems like we're all in this together!
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I also was slow to get a jump on the social aspect of mfp, but have been looking for New friends to support and be supported by. So feel free to add me! :)