Hey! I'm new!

Options
Hi, my name is Raccoon. Theres not much to know about me. I'm just a young musician looking to lose weight. I play bass guitar and guitar. The genres I play are metal and rock. I was in a band, but it didn't work out. Now I am just basically writing on my own and playing a ton of covers. Hopefully I will find a new band soon and music will take me somewhere lol. Other than being a bassist, I also draw. I tend to draw members of bands I listen to, but I am up for drawing anything.

I have had this account for awhile but stopped using it because of powerlifting. My coach made me put on weight to move up a weight class. Now that I am no longer in powerlifting, I want to loose all the weight I gained and then some. I am looking to lose like 30lbs. Hopefully I will actually stay with it and accomplish this goal. All I want to do is be small enough to fit in skinny jeans and look hot onstage...if I ever get to play live. Well Idk what else to say. THanks for reading. :)

Replies

• dainty77
    Options
    I need to lose about 30lbs as well. We can motivate each other? :)
  • DisturbedRaccoon
    Options
    I like that idea. Motivation is always helpful. :)
  • anna_love
    Options
    welcome :)
  • hippysailor
    hippysailor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BEST of luck I think keeping track of all your food and exercise on this thing alone has a lot of motivation , I even use the phone app for work and when I'm on the go... you think a chef would know better, but sometimes our crazy hours and long hours tend to play havoc on my metabolism. I'm looking to drop 30 lbs as well an Old Punker myself, rock on and keep the faith :drinker:
  • DisturbedRaccoon
    Options
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. :)
  • themignonne
    Options
    Welcome .. I am also new .. joined about 10mins ago .. i wish u luck