BREAKFAST FOR DINNER?

Options
Has anyone heard of anything being wrong with having a breakfast meal for dinner?? Just curious.

Replies

• Brisin87
    Options
    no but i dont think nothing is wrong with it because my husband always eat breakfast for dinner
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it! My favorite way to eat dinner actually, dont do it often enough! :) But, like any meal, just make sure you make healthy choices. So go at it, enjoy those eggs!!!
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Food is food no matter when you eat it. There is no magical time at which foods cannot be consumed. Enjoy breakfast for dinner :P
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You mean brinner? Eggs and bacon served 24 hours at this house.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat what you want when you want to :)
  • bkline1961
    Options
    i love to eat breakfast for dinner or cereal and milk for a late snack. I would like to know if this ok too.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    BRINNER! It's THE BEST way to eat :D
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner is awesome! I would just try not to make lots of carb things like pancakes. Sausage, eggs, bacon, toast, French toast, Did I say bacon, well I will say it again-- BACON!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    LOVE breakfast-type foods for dinner! Scrambled eggs (one whole/two whites) with a little low-fat grated Cheddar, a slice of honey wheat toast, and a strip of bacon... easy and oh-so-YUMMY!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    I had turkey, mashed potatos, dressing, cranberries and black olives for breakfast today at 5 AM.

Eat what you want! It's one of the benefits of being an adult.
  • Ginger102586
    Ginger102586 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh ok good! Lol @ Brinner, never heard that term before but I love it! Good to know it's ok and apparently a popular habit. :-)
  • kiwipearls
    Options
    If I am not really hungry, I sometimes have cereal for dinner. I don't see anything wrong with it. Food is food, calories are calories.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No one tells ME when to eat anything. I like to have noodles for breakfast and pancakes for dinner. I'm cah-ray-zeh!
  • luis_garzon
    luis_garzon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I once went 4 straight days eating breakfast food at every meal...yum. Just keep tabs on the sodium content as most traditional breakfast foods are high in sodium....bagels, bacon, ham, etc...
  • Jessicareyes78
    Jessicareyes78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My kids love breakfast dinner!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    You should NEVER have breakfast for dinner. Your body will get confused and think its morning time, then you won't be able to sleep.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Here in New Hampshire - twice a month in the winter time, we would always look forward to a Sunday-style breakfast served at dinner time!!!!!

Crepes, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, canadian bacon, ham, steak tips, sauteed vegetables, choice of cheeses for either scrambles, omelets, hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, home-fries or hash browns... Whatever we had on hand, is what we made....

I used to enjoy the crepes my grandfather would make for us... fresh berries picked from his yard, either a cup of yogurt or REAL whip-cream, toasted walnuts, and a dusting of powdered sugar and cinnamon.... and a big hunk of fruit on the side was usually a couple of orange wedges - perfect for cleansing the mouth and easing the digestion.... ahhhhhhh those were the good old days!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    You should NEVER have breakfast for dinner. Your body will get confused and think its morning time, then you won't be able to sleep.

That is absolutely NOT true...
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options

This has happened to me before. It took days for my body to recover.