The Pink Method

Options
Anyone try this or want to try it? It was featured on Dr. Phil today and it got my attention. Probably all advice i already know....high protein, fruits and veggies, healthy fat and excercise but it would be nice to have the whole plan all laid out for you....takes out all the decision making and guess work.

Replies

• auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it... Googling....
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I had a nice steady success here. I don't think I'd go for the quick loss promises.

That and I didn't feel like they told me enough about the product on their website.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's worth the dough, personally. You can get all of that here for free.

You might want to check out the "Search" link above this thread to see what others have had to say today. Lots of discussion.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I want to try it but I don't have the money for it. It will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow too, and on The Doctors on wednesday
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Honestly, I only caught the end of the program but when she said you could "spot reduce belly fat" I shut it off. Let us know how it works.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I had it on as I was decorating my tree so I wasn't really paying much attention, but all I could think of was "I wonder how the heck the got Dr. Phil to be a commercial for this program". I agree with the previous poster, You can get all that information on here if you look. Heck, we all KNOW what we need to do to lose the weight and keep it off, but I guess some people think if they PAY for something it HAS to work.
  • makemeover428
    Options
    Thanks for the input all. Probably right too good to be true. But i am interested in trying the workouts and i think they do have some pretty good nutrition advice. But its nothing i don't already know....just gotta follow it lol.