Girls 170lbs want to be 140lbs Add Me :)

Options
I need some help with the last 30lbs I would really like it if women (and men) aiming for the same weight would add me so we can share diaries. and help each other on our journeys.

Thank You

Victoria

x :) x

Replies

• Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I stared at 170lb and aiming for 130lb
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm about 10lbs into the basically the same goal--- I started at 168 and I need to maybe get down to 145 or so! I sort of went on hiatus this fall---new job, new city---and I let it get the best of me! Feel free to add me, I 'm adding you!
  • helsbels80
    helsbels80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have about 25lbs left and have hit a wall last couple of weeks. I'l be glad of giving and receiving extra support.
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like. I'm struggling with my last thirty pounds.
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 140lbs as well :-)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am about 170 and shooting for about 125 or so. I want to lose more, but still need all the encouragement I can so feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • iluvkittens
    Options
    You can add me too. I am staring a little bit higher though. :(
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am exactly that! I'm trying to get to 145 by May 19 for a very special occasion, but my ultimate goal is 130 since I don't think I've been that weight since about 5th or 6th grade, haha.
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was close to 170 when I started MFP. Max wt was 203 lb. My goal is 140.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    my journey is close to done..i started @ 180 in feb. currently down @ 130.7 as of this morning..i will gladly give support if you need it tho..feel free to add me if you like..best of luck
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I was 244 and I've managed to get to 167. I'm 5'10" and would like to be 140-147. Feel free to add me.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am far above and beyond that... I don't even think I will ever reach 140lbs but still, I need to lose a lot of lbs and I am happy to support and be supported ^^
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    I started at around 165 and hoping to at least reach 145. Feel free to add me.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I at 163 right now and wanting to get to 140. Feel free to add me :-) Good luck on your journey.
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    started right about where you are. wanting to get to 145. feel free to add me
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I started at 171lbs (heaviest weight 191). I am currently 154lbs trying to get to 129lbs. My ticker says 10lbs to go because I am doing a Lose10lbs for Christmas challenge. I really have 25lbs to go :sad:
  • tati85cr
    tati85cr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me! username: tati85cr

12958100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ceejay3101
    ceejay3101 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me my starting weight was 200lbs way before I joined MFP I am now 159lbs and my goal is 140-
    good luck on your journey :-)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 175 and am currently 147 (goal weight is 145). I have almost completed the journey you're on, but feel free to add me as a friend if you need support and encouragement!
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was there, but fell off the my fitnesspal wagon and gained 15 pounds back, but im baaaack with a vengence. Im getting married in june, so I HAVE TO DO THIS!