Detox?

Options
What does detox actully do and what is the benefit of it!

Anyone?

Replies

• tinnytibbs
    Options
    What does detox actully do and what is the benefit of it!

Anyone?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi Fellas!

Good to see you Razboo!
  • tinnytibbs
    Options
    cool, thanks!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    As a self-professed semi-health nut, I'm not a fan of "hard-core" detox (where you go on a liquid diet for weeks, etc.) It really does not help you in the long run. If I wanted to do a "flush" to give my body a break, I might do only veggies/fruits and lots of water for a day. But, really it's not necessary - our bodies are good at removing wastes provided you are getting enough fiber from your normal intake of veggies/fruits.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    As a self-professed semi-health nut, I'm not a fan of "hard-core" detox (where you go on a liquid diet for weeks, etc.) It really does not help you in the long run. If I wanted to do a "flush" to give my body a break, I might do only veggies/fruits and lots of water for a day. But, really it's not necessary - our bodies are good at removing wastes provided you are getting enough fiber from your normal intake of veggies/fruits.

Completely agree! We don't really store "toxins" in our bodies. Our bodies are wonderful machines that are constantly removing waste.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You probably don't need the colon cleanse, either. Some people seem to be into that, though.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    try paragon, it is a parasite cleanser, and no, it didn't make me run to the potty
    try whole sugar free juices
    try bottled water
    eat raw fruit, nuts and veggies

When I detox, that's what I do..

I feel better afterwards

Oh yeah, when you do detox, take it easy on your self.....