hi

Options
momof10
momof10 Posts: 122 Member
:smile: hi my name is debbie and i can not believe i have come across a place that doesn't charge and wants to help this is wonderful i am a mom of 10 a wife a gram to 29 a friend to god.. i have been over weight for a long time and now am trying to get things were we need to be.. if i have learn anything accounting to what i eat is something i truely need to do and move so as long as i have a running computar i am here .. and now the mmoving part boy oh boy scary will i hope to meet lots of new friends and thank you again for the site... debbie

Replies

• momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi my name is debbie and i can not believe i have come across a place that doesn't charge and wants to help this is wonderful i am a mom of 10 a wife a gram to 29 a friend to god.. i have been over weight for a long time and now am trying to get things were we need to be.. if i have learn anything accounting to what i eat is something i truely need to do and move so as long as i have a running computar i am here .. and now the mmoving part boy oh boy scary will i hope to meet lots of new friends and thank you again for the site... debbie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Lady, you have TEN kids & TWENTY-NINE grandkids! This'll be nothing! :laugh: Just use the tools as they are designed, take care of your body & you'll be fine! Welcome to the boards!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    good luck to you. just start slowly with your exercise. take a walk today and tomorrow and just keep going. you'll build up strength and stamina and desire every day. you can do it!!! :happy:

you've raised 10 kids, I know you have the strength and will power to do something as easy as this. I was raised in a family of 6 kids and I praise my mom everyday for having the strength to keep going and I always remind her that her health is too important to our whole family for her to put it to the wayside. :wink:
    I'm sure your family feels the same and they want you around forever, so today is a great day to start taking the best care of yourself that you can and give your family what they want the most "YOU" for years and years to come.:flowerforyou:
    good luck and stay focused and be good to your self.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    I love this website, and it has really helped me a long the way. You can do it....and when you feel you can't....check out the message boards...lots of success stories and motivation!!!!

188559.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Debbie

You have come to the right place. Take the time to learn all the features of MFP. There is a lot of help here. It helped me to find a group of friends to check in with every day. :bigsmile: Look on the message boards under "Motivation and Support" and find a group to join and be a part of .

Take it one day at a time
    stay open minded to new ideas
    take baby steps
    drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And best of luck!

I am sure you will find this site to be very helpful to you!

Let me know if I can help! :flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Welcome Debbie! My son is dating a girl who is one of 13! They have the very best family!

Lots of kids = lots of love + lots of fun!
  • AMANDAHUEBNER
    Options
    WOW WHAT A GREAT FAMILY YOU MUST HAVE!!!!!