So what if nobody notices

Options
2»

Replies

• tresye
    tresye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my favorite is when non dieting people that are larger than me start to offer me dieting advice....

I actually notice a difference in my emotional well being and the fact that I can wear some clothes I couldnt before. It is a cool thing when someone makes a point too acknowledge that you lost but some people out there can be jealous and instead give you negative feedback regardless- its just the nature of people.
    so true
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    well done on your success!

& thanks -I needed this today, my husband has been complimented & he's lost less than me (also doesn't have as much to loose) & was I was really disappointed that no one noticed yet :frown: But you're right waht matters is that I'm loosing & that nice feeling when clothes are too big rather than too small :laugh:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I prefer when people don't notice, other than close family. I don't want my coworkers going around commenting on my weight.
    congrats on your success!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    1325809% agree! Even if nobody notices you do, and that's all that matters. Bet you feel fantastic. :)
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    I started MFP and lost 15 pounds. Then I had pneumonia for 6 weeks and lost another 5. I bought new clothes. That's when everyone noticed that I'd lost weight. Now everyone says, "When you lost all that weight because of the pneumonia...."

Argh! It was bloody hard work!

Did you notice that I've kept it off? Did you notice that I've lost another 5? *sigh*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!