Anyone currently doing Insanity?

Options
I'd like to find some workout buddies to help keep me motivated! I only made it into the second week last time, this time I want to finish! I'm only on day 3 right now and I think it would be motivating to have friends on here that are also doing it! please send me an add if you are! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nycko20
    Options
    I am doing both P90X and Insanity. I use the P90X for my weights and Insanity for the cardio. It is an amazing workout! Tough but amazing! Just stick with it chicka...it will get easier and you will see results!!
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Wish I could help ya, but I dont have/do Insanity - though i've heard its really good. You can do it this time!!!
  • castielsangelx
    Options
    Insanity looks intense. It looks amazing tho. I don't do it but stick with it lovely, you can do it.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    any others doing Insanity feel free to add meI just began phase 2 and it is stuff I need all the support I can get with it most of my other pals have already completed it
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I"ve done Insanity. It kicked my butt and burned off the fat. It's one of the shorter programs in overall days, so you can do it! Right now I do a hybrid of P90X 3 days a week and Insanity 2 days a week. I'd love to help you stay motivated. Friend me.
  • cambamx3
    Options
    ahhh im in the same boat as you!! last time i only made it until the beginning of the 3rd week so now i restarted and im on day two! anyone feel free to add me if they're doing it too for motivation and support!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of my second attempt :)

Made it thru the 1st month last time then life started getting in the way.
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oops double post :bigsmile:
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I am not going to do insanity but I am starting Power 90 December 1. Good luck to you! All the best.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I just started! Did the fit test last night and can barely walk :)
    Looking forward to getting in way better shape!
  • kellyss20
    kellyss20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just finished Insanity a couple of weeks ago!!! My third round, although not consecutively completed. I am doing Insanity Asylum now - Just started this week.

Good luck! I loved Insanity the first couple of times through. I was ready to move onto something different though. Stick with it & keep reminding yourself of how good you feel when you have completed the workout.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the encouragement and support everyone! It means a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I just started the second month this week and I love it!!! It kicks my *kitten* but I am seeing amazing results!!! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • almost50now
    almost50now Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the Insanity program to me. Sounds like you need to be in pretty good shape to start it out.
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do insanity.......not sure if my knees could handle it. I've had 7 knee surgeries (5 left, 2 right) I'm doing p90x lean right now. I limit my jumping. But I'd love to try insanity:) if my knees can handle it!!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I also started the second month of Insanity this week, feel free to add me. :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the Insanity program to me. Sounds like you need to be in pretty good shape to start it out.
    You really don't! Just do the best that you can every time and do what you can! I'm pretty out of shape right now!
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 today. I'd love to add you guys so we can help motivate each other!!
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2.. I feel like I sat out half of it and my butt is still killing me! I guess it takes time...
    How are you all doing with it?
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity 3 days a week as a replacement for the cardio workouts in P90x. One thing that always helps me keep going is watching the folks behind Shaun T bombing out the workout for a few minutes and collapsing on the sidelines. It's nice to see that it's ok to take an exercise for a break and then come back in again. As long as you're working as hard as you can, your working hard enough :)