Options

Replies

• mwoneis
    Options
    Looks good to me!
  • havamazz
    havamazz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks good....a whole lot better than mine anyway!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I would try to drink over a gallon of water a day at least to ensure optimum food digestion and absorption...Other than that it's outstanding. When my friends get that protein in the red...a butterfly gets their wings. ;']
  • mwoneis
    Options
    I would try to drink over a gallon of water a day at least to ensure optimum food digestion and absorption...Other than that it's outstanding. When my friends get that protein in the red...a butterfly gets their wings. ;']

LOL. I have such a hard time getting my protein in everyday myself!!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Quick glance tells me your fat consumption looks like someone that's try to avoid it. Thanks god for the peanut butter.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I try to drink a gallon a day.

I'm not trying to avoid fat it just happens. I usually drink fat free milk and have been drinking almond because of the fat. I would eat more healthy fats if my calories allowed it. I would the whole jar of peanut butter if I could :love:
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Well, you should at least add around 3 g's of krill oil or another fish oil daily. Consuming fat that low really should be addressed and I would suggest doubling it......take the calories from your carbs.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    i would try for that much protein everyday, maybe a bit much on the grains. other than that, looks like a good day :)
  • Pixie110
    Options
    Looks good!!
  • HaleyMaire
    Options
    Looks good, wish mine was similar!