Looking for dedicated (Female) friends

Options

Replies

• MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Priscilla. I'm looking for motivating friends to lose weight with! I'm looking to lose about 70 to possibly 80 pounds....soooo i'm going to need a lot of motivation! But of course I will give a ton back too! Please feel free to add me! :-D
  • teresastrowz46
    teresastrowz46 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i have been on MFP for 155 days solid now. i'm getting married in june so if anyone is looking for motivation...it's right here! i have GOT to look good in my dress and having the wedding to look forward to has made me completely change my lifestyle. with that being said, i've been a silent observer to everyone else's lives here on MFP! this is my first day actually writing on message boards and wanting friends! SO i'd love to actually have some pals on here instead of always seeing the 0 friends listed on my page! lol oh yeah, i've lost 47 pounds so far and am still going strong! be my friend!!
  • jmt304
    jmt304 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started too and I already LOVE the "good jobs" I've been getting under my posts! This is wonderful! I'd love to help you and I'd love help as well! Staying motivated is so important :)
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME! I'll add you--add me!

I started off (seriously) with MFP in late may, had a good 6 weeks, then moved, changed jobs and cities, etc. and fell off the wagon.

But I want to finish so badly--and I am rather scared I can't get down to 140-145--that seems crazy to me! But we can do it together!!

ANY of you, actually--feel free to add me!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm out. :sad:

:tongue:
  • lucyg1
    lucyg1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi, can I be added too, i'm new to this aswell and would really appreciate the support. I'm loving all the positivity coming from the website. We'll all get there :happy:
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    The motivation factor is what keeps me logging on daily...I'm new, too!

Anyone wanting that daily push, chin up, let's do this, keep it real...I'm in for the long haul....

I log everything, workout weekdays and get half my weight in ounces of water.

Add me if you're looking for the same kind of journey...steady, focused, and with a purpose :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fininski
    Options
    Adding now!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me. I have lost 30 lbs total 19 since I reestablished my goals. I am working out and trying to do what I can to get the weight off, definitely motivated.
  • latingurlie01
    latingurlie01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me too!!! I enjoy this tool, it's really helping me stay accountable. :laugh:
  • latingurlie01
    latingurlie01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me too!!! I enjoy this tool, it's really helping me stay accountable. :laugh:
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been doing MFP for a little while now, and I would love to have some more friends for encouragement. I would really like dedicated friends who are good motivators. I am serious about my weight loss, and I would love to interact with serious people as well. If you comment and help keep me motivated, I will do the same in return.

Deal! Friend request is on the way.....!~
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new to the boards (but not the site). I've recently kicked up my committment and am feeling great!
  • Bethieolemiss
    Options
    you can add me too....i need dedication!!!!
  • silver97rwa
    Options
    You can add me as well...I slacked off a bunch over the last 2 months (vacation, work, excuses, excuses....) so I'm trying to get back on track and could definitely use the extra support! Lots of luck!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm out. :sad:

:tongue:

I know right! we suck @ motivation! :tongue:
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi. always looking for more friends. will add you :smile:
  • justTori
    Options
    I would love to be friends!!

12752188.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • txlibra
    Options
    I am very new to this. Have only been logging for about a month i guess. I do have my husband and a good friend of mine on here but its not enough. It seems that I am the motivator all the time. I am falling off my wagon...please help. I love the calorie counter and have only went over twice; once by 14 cals and the other by **** (too many). I didn't like seeing that and am motivated to keeping under my cal count. The problem I have is not exercising. I have NO motivation for that even though i have a gym room upstairs. How do I get from my couch.....to the gym?????
  • TLC1119
    Options
    i HAVE A WOMENS ONLY WEIGHTLOSS GROUP ON FACEBOOK HERES THE LINK WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WE ARE CALLED THE WEIGHTLOSS DIARIES DIVAS :) HERES THE LINK TO THE WEIGHT LOSS DIARIES
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TLC1119/?notif_t=group_activity