Trying to find a good Workout DVD!

Options
Hey,

I have recently started with mvp, and i have found it to be really supportive system.

Every morning i get up at walk/jog for 30 minutes, but i am wanting to find a good workout dvd that incorporates legs, abs and arm that i miss just by jogging everyday.

Anyone got any good suggestions?

Replies

• hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Highly suggest Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    im a HUGE fan of Jillian Michaels. all her workout dvds are great!! they are pretty much all circuit training and incorporate weights and strength... I suggest 30 day shred or ripped in 30 which are circuit training including Strength, cardio and abs all in a 30min workout!! she also has no more trouble zones that works every muscle and even better it does keep ur HR up!! I def recommend her dvds for a total body workout and more time efficient =)
  • Alethea_OnAMission
    Options
    I'm going to suggest "The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout" dvd or Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred". Both incorporate cardio, strength training and toning/sculpting.

I remember the 1st time I tried both of them. I was short of breath and had to pause in the middle of them but I am now able to get through without having to pause for 15 - 20 seconds.

Good Luck!
  • Princess_Cara
    Options
    Thanks guys this is really helpful