5'0 apple shape

Options
any short women out there wats ur goal weight?

Replies

• sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0' and weigh 180. My goal weight is 125.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and currently around 155 trying to get to 135-125. There's a ten pound window there because i plan to strength train and build lots of muscle, so not sure if my body will let me get to 125.... We shall see! Add me if you like...
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Im 5ft2 -5ft3 and goal weight of 110-115
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    5'0 . I'm 115 now (was 130 roughly) my goal is 105.
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes we are. I am 5 feet tall and want to lose another 50 lbs. It's still not my ideal weight, but its much better than where I am now.
  • MsClaudiaMarie
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 5'2 and weight 154. According to the doctors I'm suppose to be between 105-115. IMPOSSIBLE because I am CURVY. My goal weight is 130. Not TOO skinny and not too THICK.

:)
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    whats everybody body shape? i have apple big up top so i dont know whats going look right im big up top with no boobs though..
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 115-110.
    I'm 4'11.

I don't know what my body shape would qualify as.
    I think maybe an apple.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i'm 5.2-5.3ft and a pear shape. i currently am a size 9 jean and started at 140-142 lbs, i checked today and i was at 138 after over a month of 45 min workouts a day and watching my calories. i didn't budged 1 lb until this week.... my goal is to be 130 but i'll take 133.
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5'3" 90 lbs.
    Goal weight: 110 lbs.

I haven't weighed in awhile though so I don't know how close I am to my goal.
  • MsClaudiaMarie
    Options
    Ha I have no idea what I would consider my shape!..I have large breast, thighs and a tummy with a size 9 waist. So I think I'm a ruller/hour glass....
  • suzancarroll
    Options
    I am 4' 11" and my goal is 130 or around there. I know that 100 is unrealistic for me, I have been close before and looked like I was doing way too many drugs.
  • onebigbutt
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and pear shaped. I want to get to 120 and see how I feel and look. Then I might go for 115, but no lower.
  • tashatashae
    Options
    yall curvy women are lucky everything goes to my stomach ith a wide back to match
  • tashatashae
    Options
    i would love to see 190 cuming from 262 ... sad
  • CountingTheStars
    Options
    I think I'm apple shaped too. I'm 4'11" and 95lbs - I have a small waist but I'm quite pot belied. My upper back is quite wide. I have small breasts, but I notice weight gain first in my butt and thighs. I'm all over the place to be honest! I'm trying to gain a little weight and tone up then I can see, right now there's no fat to go anywhere.
  • mollycat96
    Options
    you are doing great... just keep plugging away ... watch the calories and get moving!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I currently weigh 145, but I plan to get down to 120 (for now). I don't know how it'll look on me, so we'll see after that.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 apple shaped and my goal is 120
  • december8teen
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and currently weigh at 104 lbs. I'm pear shaped, so I'm not exactly "stick-thin" despite my weight. I'm now in the process of toning up. :)