Drumroll, please

Options

Replies

• HouseHoldSix
    Options
    AWESOME NEWS! SO mush I want to say about this topic. I am just THRILLED for you! I bet you feel great. Keep doing what you're doing. Changing what you eat works! WHEN are they going to start with that instead of meds?!
  • tsamples23
    tsamples23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So impressive. So inspiring!
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    so amazing! good job.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    wow, that's amazing! :)
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great job on taking your health into your own hands. Doctors cannot cure diabetes and heart disease; they can only treat the symptoms. It is up to us to make the changes that can reverse these devastating diseases.
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am officially rising from my desk to give you a giant round of applause! Best news EVER!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    that is amazing well done that has to be the best nsv ever
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Great job! Give yourself a pat on the back!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG they are drumming hard here in Northern Ireland (and we are quite good at drums here from lambegs to bodhrans!) You so exemplify what this site can do and you are truly inspirational. Well done - that is a life saving achievement!! My jaw is on the floor! I don't know what to say except - and please accept my apology now - but bloody well done!!!
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! How did you do it? I am hoping to do the same.
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging to hear. This is much better than any clothes or scales victory. Our health is uppermost.
    I am hoping to off my BP tablet eventually, already off one of them.
    Doc doesn't think I will be but hey I don't care what she says. I will do it.
    Congratulations, you have done exceptionally well. Thank you for sharing.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    These success stories are at least as motivating for me as the pics of people getting all skinny and cute. I know I've been setting myself up for diabetes and a whole host of other issues these past few years, and I'm determined to fix the damage I've done to my body as much as I can. Reading about people who have been able to actually come off meds and be 'undiagnosed' with diseases gives me hope that nothing I've done to myself is permanent.
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    that's great!!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That is such a great NSV. Maybe I should go and have my blood pressure and such checked again soon.
  • AmbiguousUserName
    Options
    That is truly incredible and inspiring! Congratulations, you just saved a life: YOUR OWN!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be off my blood pressure meds soon too.

Congratulations, because I know how good it would feel!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the great work!
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Woooooooooop Woooooooop Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!