How you doin?

Options
13»

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    .So I decided to post this topic because it's currently 03:25am. I'm in my bed (Doing nothing naughty... Unfortunately) in Dublin, Ireland. It's pissing rain out and I can't sleep so I was thinking. What is everyone else on MFP at?

Where are you? What time is it? What are you doing? And who are you doing it with?

Please humour me I'm up in 5 hours and I am WIDE awake!! Even if you think it's boring it has to be better than this!

Peace out x x:love:

In Southern California, it's 8:01 PM, Watching The Princess Bride, three dogs and a cat. Wife is in the other room.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Song soft kitty again!

* steps aside*

The stage is yours... No pressure

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr

There is also a version for mean cats

Fat kitty, bad kitty, angry blob of fur
    Hissy kitty, pissy kitty, grr, grr, grr

Bahahahahahahaha amazeballs!! Love it
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Song soft kitty again!

* steps aside*

The stage is yours... No pressure

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr

There is also a version for mean cats

Fat kitty, bad kitty, angry blob of fur
    Hissy kitty, pissy kitty, grr, grr, grr
    joker-clap.gif
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    How-you-doin.jpg
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just finished off the spaghetti & meat sauce leftovers and I still got a powerful hunger with only 241 calories remaining for the day. I'm up for around 4 more hours. This isn't going to work at all... I'm probably going over today.

You can do it. Be strong. Do you have any 100 calorie snacks or yogurt. That usually works me me along with a large cup of water.
    :drinker:
  • kendrafagan
    Options
    I love your post. I hope you have finally drifted off to sleep by now or you will be super tired tomorrow. It is 8:03pm here in Oregon and my husband is watching a really boring hunting and fishing survival show which is so boring to watch that I would rather clean the bathrooms. I'm not cleaning bathrooms either. I am just posting a lot of MyFitnessPal tonight.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm in my apartment, 10pm playing Skyrim and I'm all alone right now. Yep... that's about it for right now.
  • sarahp86
    Options
    How-you-doin.jpg

Unisex? As in "you and I" sex?

Joey was a legend
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Its 10:04pm in Kansas City, MO. Im balled up on my couch with some water, a sappy movie and my laptop. Im not too into the movie. Texting Toby. Oh and its ridiculously cold!
  • kendrafagan
    Options
    Hang in there girl! I have those hungry nights too. Drink lots of water first, as much water as you can and see if that helps curb the hunger. If not, then try to go for a banana. Bananas aren't too high in calories and they have something in them that helps with sleep. Then if you can go to sleep you won't feel hungry any more and can start fresh tomorrow.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    How-you-doin.jpg

Joey was a legend

"It's not the sweater, it's what's inside the sweater that counts."
    :laugh:
  • sarahp86
    Options
    How-you-doin.jpg

Joey was a legend

"It's not the sweater, it's what's inside the sweater that counts."
    :laugh:

Joey: "hey wouldn't it be cool If our duck and chick had a baby, we could call it chuck"

Chandler: "or ****"

Loved that show
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    [Hang in there girl! I have those hungry nights too. Drink lots of water first, as much water as you can and see if that helps curb the hunger. If not, then try to go for a banana. Bananas aren't too high in calories and they have something in them that helps with sleep. Then if you can go to sleep you won't feel hungry any more and can start fresh tomorrow.]

I was attempting to add this note to someone else's post, but I am clueless how to us it.
    :ohwell:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    In my apartment, watching 90210, alone!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    9:42 pm on Oklahoma. Lying in bed listening to my drunk husband snore and emit noxious fumes with every breath. Fighting the urge to put a pillow over his face.

Oh sister.....my heart goes out to you.
  • kegonzales
    Options
    It's 10:17pm here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Just finished an hour of swimming. Going to feed my baby boy and head to bed. Hello pillow here I come. Oh and Sleepless in Ireland its sleepy time!
  • kegonzales
    Options
    Do you want me to sing Soft Kitty?

*clears throat*

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

Can't remember the rest of it :ohwell:

You make me laugh! I love Sheldon.
  • paperm313
    Options
    It's 12:23 here in NY lol. I should be asleep but instead I'm awake. Oh and I'm currently trying to resist from eating the chocolate cake in my fridge lol and looking for new music to add to my iPod
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    9:29 pm here in Washington state, in the North Eastern Corner, by the Candian border. It's snowing and 32 degrees out.
  • paperm313
    Options
    9:29 pm here in Washington state, in the North Eastern Corner, by the Candian border. It's snowing and 32 degrees out.
    I wish it was snowing here lol