Does anyone else Drink Shakeolgy? or do a Beach body program

Options

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire (started with turbo jam) and I also do Tony Horton 10 minute trainer. Shakeology I don't drink. Has a lot of sugar in it. I drink a protein shake after my workout though.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how many PM's have you gotten from beachbody coaches since you posted this?
    NONE

The real question is- Are you a beachbody coach???
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how many PM's have you gotten from beachbody coaches since you posted this?
    NONE

Heh I asked her that and she was a real b!tch about it xD
    Shakeology is serious business.
  • robbie321
    Options
    I have done the P90, P90 Masters Series and currently doing P90X. Insanity is on my list to do after this. I personally love the BeachBody programs. I have not tried Shakeology, but I will probably will at some point.

It is odd that I hear all kinds of garbage about the BeachBody coaches. I have some not only on my list here, but some on my Beachbody account, and honestly none of them push their stuff on me. Maybe it seems as you are judging everybody by a few. It is kind of frustrating to hear all the negativity about a program that does work for people. If you don't like/want to do something, so be it, but I am completely confused by the need to be a jerk about it EVERY time it is brought up.
    THANK YOU!!! they are "jerks" on here! who stress ther brains!! like it's not your body and it's not your money!!! they are very rood. if it works for ME" and i say that i dont need to say why.... do i comment or disagree on other things that work for you?....so rude... Thanks for posting this! :) and i have never had a BB coach push on me!. they are nice and try to give advice most of them been through the same stuff we had!
  • robbie321
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire (started with turbo jam) and I also do Tony Horton 10 minute trainer. Shakeology I don't drink. Has a lot of sugar in it. I drink a protein shake after my workout though.
    YAY! thats Great!... ;) i love Turbo Fire awesome program!
  • robbie321
    Options
    NONE

WHY the anger ? lol haahahaha too funny plp are...smh Good day!

Heh I asked her that and she was a real b!tch about it xD
    Shakeology is serious business.
  • haley_b_87
    Options
    I drink shakeology and am currently doing Turbo fire.
    That's great . im just going to ignore the post above ugh!.. lol well I am ding Turbo fire too and drink shakeology.... how is it going for you?

It's going good! Shakeology gives me a lot of energy and I absolutely love turbo fire!
  • robbie321
    Options
    I drink shakeology and am currently doing Turbo fire.
    That's great . im just going to ignore the post above ugh!.. lol well I am ding Turbo fire too and drink shakeology.... how is it going for you?

It's going good! Shakeology gives me a lot of energy and I absolutely love turbo fire!
    That is GREAT! well definitly keep me updated on how it's going ..Today im doing 4 workouts make sure im not gaining pounds during thank Giving!! :)
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    done power 90, P90X and now doing Asylum,

I drink shakeology because I sampled it, and loved the taste.
    I tried many protein drinks and meal replacement shakes, and to me shakeology is a combination of both.

It's hands down the best texture for a shake I could find and that's why I'm sticking to it, sadly it's quite expensive so I am not drinking it every day.

And no I'm not a BBC, I live in canada, though I would likely be if I could as it would lower the cost of both the programs I buy and the shakes. (still not 100% sure though that I would really want to be one, as I dont like the pushing too much, and I still think that you should only be a coach once you meet certain conditions only, I mean come on, being an overweight coach who did not complete any of the programs, that should not be possible)
    Options
    I have done the P90, P90 Masters Series and currently doing P90X. Insanity is on my list to do after this. I personally love the BeachBody programs. I have not tried Shakeology, but I will probably will at some point.

It is odd that I hear all kinds of garbage about the BeachBody coaches. I have some not only on my list here, but some on my Beachbody account, and honestly none of them push their stuff on me. Maybe it seems as you are judging everybody by a few. It is kind of frustrating to hear all the negativity about a program that does work for people. If you don't like/want to do something, so be it, but I am completely confused by the need to be a jerk about it EVERY time it is brought up.
    THANK YOU!!! they are "jerks" on here! who stress ther brains!! like it's not your body and it's not your money!!! they are very rood. if it works for ME" and i say that i dont need to say why.... do i comment or disagree on other things that work for you?....so rude... Thanks for posting this! :) and i have never had a BB coach push on me!. they are nice and try to give advice most of them been through the same stuff we had!

I think that if you had a lot of people trying to sell stuff you don't want to you then you would feel the same

If you disagree with something I do I would rather hear it lol. If it works for me and you don't like it? My life still goes on but im open to all opinions :P
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I think that if you had a lot of people trying to sell stuff you don't want to you then you would feel the same

If you disagree with something I do I would rather hear it lol. If it works for me and you don't like it? My life still goes on but im open to all opinions :P

I live in this world. People are constantly trying to sell me things I have little or no interest in. . Most of my answer to that is get over it. However, if I couldn't get over it, I sure wouldn't be seeking out places to be obtuse about it.
    Options

I live in this world. People are constantly trying to sell me things I have little or no interest in. . Most of my answer to that is get over it. However, if I couldn't get over it, I sure wouldn't be seeking out places to be obtuse about it.

Something wrong with disagreeing about a supplement on a public forum? No one is being a jerk. It is good that there are these posts on shakeology threads so that people who do not know much about supplements can see that they are way overpriced.
  • jlira01
    jlira01 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Currently on round 1 of P90x. There's a Bring It! group that you can join if your looking for folks doing a Beach Body program.

John
  • robbie321
    Options
    Thanks!
    Currently on round 1 of P90x. There's a Bring It! group that you can join if your looking for folks doing a Beach Body program.

John
  • fitbroad
    fitbroad Posts: 2
    Options
    So.....disregarding all the BB Coach and Shakeology comments, how do you P90X'ers calculate your calories burned using this program? For example, today I did P90X Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I couldn't find it in the data base so I used "Calisthenics" (pushups, situps, etc.) from the data base and plugged that in at 75 minutes, which is the total time for Chest, Back and Abs. What do you guys do?
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Done p90x a while back. started again recently but had to stop through work / injury.

Starting again on Thursday! BRING IT!!!!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I got some free with P90X2. Haven't even used it yet. Still drinking mine from GNC.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I have drank Shakeology in the past and I am a Beachbody coach and not once have I annoyed anyone with it! :) There is nothing worse than being constantly bothered about drinking something to get in shape or buy this buy that. I have an excellent team that has results that speak for themselves. Everyone on my team has came to me. I love the programs. I started with P90X, went to Insanity, Insanity Asylum and then P90X2. I am featured in the latest Insanity infomercial. FOR ME the programs have been LIFE changing and worth every dime. Now I know people will argue on and on about how it's a waste of money, blah blah blah but for ME I am in the BEST shape of my life and the healthiest I have ever been! Best choice ever and all of the people on my team have great results... and it's not because of a magical shake or anything like that. It's called hard work and dedication!
  • Scorpioangel
    Options
    So.....disregarding all the BB Coach and Shakeology comments, how do you P90X'ers calculate your calories burned using this program? For example, today I did P90X Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I couldn't find it in the data base so I used "Calisthenics" (pushups, situps, etc.) from the data base and plugged that in at 75 minutes, which is the total time for Chest, Back and Abs. What do you guys do?

I had to wear a heart rate monitor for it :)
  • Scorpioangel
    Options
    I am a BB Coach, I live by Shakeology! It has changed my energy, my body, and helps me stay regular! As far as not getting any comments form coaches, I think that's rude really! I mean she had a serious question and just wanted some support! Quit being so ugly and support each other on here..... That's what this site is for! I appreciate all my pals on MFP and I definitely support BB! My current program is Insanity, love love love Shaun T! Friend me if you like, I am always on and love to support others!!!!!

Don't call me ugly! ;D haha

BB coaches get to be a little crazy on here. I get PMs often with them trying to sell me that over priced crap.
    And of course you are going to have great things to say about it, you sell it :P you are making a profit, so hard to have an unbiased opinion there.

We are being supportive by showing that there is no need to burn money on shakeology. You can get whey + a multi for MUCH cheaper. And it will taste better.

As for the workouts, I have no problem with them. Insanity is great.

I would hate the PMs also and I hate that because as a Beachbody coach and future Certified Personal trainer it scars my image and what I am standing for. My goal is to help end the obesity trend because that is a problem in our country. I can honestly say I never once bothered anyone about drinking Shakeology or buying anything from me.